*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2724151-Her-butt-grows-again-to-Lizs-pleasure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1811240
Liz is a tiny girl who is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: Her butt grows again to Liz's pleasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her butt grows again to Liz's pleasure

    by: A-mf-german
She felt a tingle in her rear and could feel her Assflesh spredding in her hands. She became excited and stood up quickly but she was'nt used to having an Ass and fell onto it. It made a THUMP noise and Liz let out a little moan as her little panties ripped at the same time. She found her balance and stood up. Liz had no idea why this was happening but she did'nt question it at the Moment. She looked at herself in her mirror while she was still growing. She had a very cute face and with that ass she thougt, she could get the boys to like her. Her butt reached the size of small beachballs and she was kneading them like dough. She came without even touching her privates. "BIGGER!" she screamed, before falling to her knees. After she was done cumming and growing she laughed to herself "How *pant* did this happen? I was cute before but now im sexy! Look at this! Cute girl, big butt!" Each cheek was the size of a beachball. Very very soft and heavy beachballs Liz thought. Her thighs had also grown to keep up with her ass. With both her hands she could barely grab halfway around one. "Im not gonna fit in any pants" she thougt, "but i like skirts better anyway. But How am i going to tell this to mom? This isnt normal! But i still love you." She patted her butt and stood up, then...

You have the following choices:

1. Her butt grew again

*Noteb*
2. Her brother knocked on her door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A-mf-german (UN: a-mf-german at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Buddy Buddy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811240-Little-Lizs-Big-Suprise/cid/2724151-Her-butt-grows-again-to-Lizs-pleasure