*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811409-Pokemon-Scat/cid/1554250-The-silhouette-of-a-big-female-skuntank
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1811409
A scat story. As you guessed it, this time, it's Pokemon!
This choice: The silhouette of a big female skuntank.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The silhouette of a big female skuntank.

    by: Itachi17
The skuntank crawled over on top of me, my head facing its rear. The beast locked my arms in the bends of its hind legs.
The big booty of the Pokemon was just inches from my face. It's mucles were strong and it's crack looked deep. The skuntank released a big bassy fart that stunk of rotting eggs, and I flailed about trying to escape. But the skuntank was weary of my efforts and slipped its fluffy purple and white tail behind my head and spread its buttcheeks. I was helpless as the skuntank's tail pressed my face inside of her booty. The cheeks when spread looked like a mask meant for my face and her anus pressed against my nose before she relaxed her cheeks and sat down sealing me inside of her torture chamber. The next thing I sensed was her anus pulse against my nose and release a 10 second sulphur bomb directly into my brain. She shook her booty and my mouth was soon wrapped around her anus. I began to cry into her ass and she moaned in pleasure.
The skuntank's anus began to rosebud and dilate inside of my mouth. Then she grunted and farted into my mouth. It was short and wet, immediately followed by a mouthful of mashed potatoe like shit that made me nearly vomit. But the monster kept going. She then...

You have the following choices:

1. Pushed out a big fat log

*Noteb*
2. Shat on your face.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811409-Pokemon-Scat/cid/1554250-The-silhouette-of-a-big-female-skuntank