*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knight
  2. the 5 heroes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1578323-Knight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814551
follow the adventures and "ticklish perils of 5 brave heroes in the land of Avara
This choice: Knight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Knight

    by: Unknown
You awaken in a small room lined with bunk beds. There are a few people sleeping but for the most part the room is empty. You can tell by the gentle rocking of the room that you are on a boat. You slowly climb out of your bed and head up onto the deck. You immediately spot your friends among the crowd and head over to them.

"Oh good your awake, we are almost there" Emily tells you.

You look over the horizon and see Avara in the distance. In no time the ship lands in a small town called Bowerstone. Your name is knight. You and your group of friends are some of the best fighters you have ever come across. You are are a extremely friendly person who might be a little to ticklish for his own good. You just want to have a good time and become rich and famous. You grew up in the kings guard as a child and moved up the ranks until you became the kings personal guard.

Everything was going great until you were given a mission to execute a gladiator who seemed unkillable. This man did nothing wrong but fight for his life and you could not bring yourself to do it. Instead you freed him and fled the country. On your way you met Arthur, Emily, and Blair. You have only known them for a short period of time but became fast friends.

You leave the ship and head into town. Your then....

You have the following choices:

1. Head to the bar

2. Join the guards

3. Look for work

4. Hear a comotion

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1578323-Knight