*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Check out the Blacksmith
  2. Look for work
  3. Knight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1630442-Check-out-the-Blacksmith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814551
follow the adventures and "ticklish perils of 5 brave heroes in the land of Avara
This choice: Check out the Blacksmith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Check out the Blacksmith

    by: Unknown
You decide that being a blacksmith is a good solid career so you decide to check it out. You don't have to walk far until you can smell the smoke and hear the sound of clanking metal. "Must be here" you think to yourself. You walk in to shop and the first thing you notice is that there are swords hanging everywhere. Daggers, Swords, Bows, they seem to have it all and more. You look to your left and see a pair of stocks sitting on the ground.

"May I help you" you hear a female voice coming from behind you. You turn around and are stunned. Standing behind the counter is a gorgeous girl. She has long black hair, is fairly short and skinny, but looks very fit.
"Um.... hi yea my name is Knight and I heard that you were looking for blacksmiths and I was wondering if I could talk to the owner" you ask her.
"Your talking to her" she responds
"Oh sorry, Its just that most forges don't have woman owners"
"Don't worry about it. I get that all the time. My dad used to own the forge but he recently passed away and it was up to me to keep the forge up and running. We are in need of a Blacksmith. Do you have any qualifications?" she asks
"Well I have never worked in a forge but while I was guarding the king I would make my own armor and weapons"
"Well that sounds good enough to me. If you would like you can start right away"
"Sounds good"

For a couple of hours she shows you the ropes. She goes over things such as making swords, armor, and other things you already know how to make. You think she senses your boredom because she eventually has you go off on your own to make some swords. Its easy work but she does not want to give you too much to do on your first day. After a couple hours she calls you over.

"Hey what do you need" you ask her
"Well...."

You have the following choices:

1. I need your help

*Noteb*
2. What are you doing tomorrow?

*Noteb*
3. I need you to deliever these

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1630442-Check-out-the-Blacksmith