*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the farm
  2. Look for work
  3. Knight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1841193-Go-to-the-farm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1814551
follow the adventures and "ticklish perils of 5 brave heroes in the land of Avara
This choice: Go to the farm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to the farm

    by: Unknown
Well you need cash fast and this job pays by the hour so you decide to take the farm job. You follow the map and after a short trek outside of town you arrive at your destination. The first thing you notice about this farm is that it is very isolated. On three sides of the farm lies a large forest, and on the other side of the road lies the ocean.

You walk up to the small farm house and knock on the door. "Coming" you hear someone shout from inside and after a few moments a old looking man answers the door. "Why hello there sir what can I do for you?" the man asks you. You explain how you heard about the job and wanted to give it a try. "Oh that's great!" the old man enthusiastically shouts "I thought I was going to have to do all of this work by myself".

You can tell just by the few moments you have been talking to this man that he is an incredibly friendly person with a warm, inviting personality. He explains the job to you for a few moments and with great pleasure you start your work. The pay is not great, but you will get paid at the end of every day. He sends you on your way and you start your work.

Before you can start your first task a young looking woman stops you and introduces herself. "Hello my name is Haley" she tells you. You introduce yourself. Like her father, she has a warm and fun personality. Your conversation is short and soon she is on her way. You take a look at the list of chores the old man gave you and first on the list is..........

You have the following choices:

1. Gather some hay

*Noteb*
2. Fix the Barn

*Noteb*
3. Feed the Cows

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814551-fantasy-tickling-stories/cid/1841193-Go-to-the-farm