*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not a Typical Walk in the Park
  2. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1261420-Not-a-Typical-Walk-in-the-Park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Cheyenne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not a Typical Walk in the Park

    by: WorgenFreeMan
Cheyenne skipped along the track, and only stopped to see Amy and Jenifer talking with cheerleader Alicia. All were barefoot, ther shoes and socks tossed to the side as they relaxed on the grass. Quite a common sight in the Summer, where temperatures shot sky high. Cheyenne walked in to inspect their feet. Amy looked up at her, saying "Hey Cheyenne, wanna sit with us?" while waving her feet around.

Amy was a tall redhead with slightly tanned narrow size 8 feet, yet she had extremely huge 'big' toes, likely the largest in the school. The rest of her toes were quite bulbous as well, contradicting her narrow soles. This caused Cheyenne to become excited, yet she knew losing composure meant failure in her mission. Cheyenne simply nodded and sat down right in front of Amy's feet, although she took measures not to lose herself.

Jenifer was also waving her feet, her left foot hitting Cheyenne's left leg. They were comparable to Cheyenne's yet had longer toes, possibly long enough to give Kelsey a run for her money. They weren't tan, yet not ghostly white either. Jenifer simply smiled at Cheyenne, who began thinking these girls might be thinking what she's thinking.

Then there was Alicia, who's darker size 7 feet began rubbing each other. She had great wrinkles on her feet, with nice short toes and were looking extremely soft. She continued rubbing her feet together, causing Cheyenne to sweat profusely. "Oh, you must be hot." Alicia said as she lent Cheyenne her fan. Cheyenne wasn't sweating from the heat, it was these girls' amazing feet making her like this.

As Cheyenne became increasingly shaky, the three girls begin playing with their feet more. Jenifer began lightly stroking Cheyenne's thigh with her foot. Amy began wiggling her toes, while Alicia flexed her wrinkly feet. Cheyenne was losing it, it was obvious these girls knew about her fetish. She was performing badly, her hands shook as they edged for Jenifer's foot. After what seemed like minutes in what seconds passed, Cheyenne grasped Jenifer's foot while moaning.

"She's positive." Alicia said, smiling genuinely while pushing herself onto her knees. "Its alright Cheyenne, you're among friends." she said while taking Cheyenne's shoe off, then sliding her ankle sock off, revealing her big, sweating foot.

"Nice to see someone with size and girth." said Amy as she ripped Cheyenne's other shoe off, then stripping her other sock off revealing her equally sweaty foot. "So big and lucious!" Amy said, appearing to having been starstruck by Cheyenne's feet.

Cheyenne had hit the jackpot. Perhaps their groups could join together, but before these girls could worship her feet, she had to explain to them about her own club. What will their reactions be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They wish to meet at her house right away.

2. They wish to worship her feet first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorgenFreeMan (UN: turianagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1261420-Not-a-Typical-Walk-in-the-Park