*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1290299-She-wants-to-worship-their-feet-instead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: She wants to worship their feet instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She wants to worship their feet instead

    by: WorgenFreeMan
As the girls were about to pack up and leave, Cheyenne raised her right hand and held an open palm. She said, "Where do you girls think you're going? I haven't been able to test your feet out. Standard procedure." She lowered her hand and leaned back, she was beaming with authority.

The girls smiled as she did, and each sat down around her, with Amy to her right, Alicia to her left, and Jenifer sat in front of her. Each of them took out their feet and placed them on her lap. Cheyenne was in her glory, three beautiful pairs of feet all for her pleasure. She took Jenifer's left foot and buried her nose within the girls' long toes and deeply inhaled. Her tongue raced from her mouth, licking upwards as Cheyenne lifted her head slowly. Eventually her mouth engulfed the middle three toes as Cheyenne began to suck on them, the intense flavors of the girl's toe-sweat caused Cheyenne to moan as did Jenifer. Cheyenne's tongue then moved to Jenifer's big toe and wrapped itself around it just as Jenifer moved her right foot's toes to Cheyenne's sweet spot. The other girls were taken aback by the pure passion exhibited by these two girls, Cheyenne herself was surprised at this.

Cheyenne's tongue then began sweeping Jenifer's soles and heel, as Jenifer took Cheyenne's left foot and moved it to her own sweet spot, while she pulled the right foot to her mouth and began licking Cheyenne's sole, both of them moaning louder and louder with each passing second. Eventually however, they were separated as Alicia pulled Cheyenne back and Amy pulling Jenifer out.

Cheyenne looked around dazed for a moment, but then asserted herself, freeing her arms from Alicia who gave no resistance. Cheyenne then said, "Why the heck would you do that? We were having such a wonderful time!" while she looked at Amy.

Amy released Jenifer, who was on the verge of whimpering, and said, "The entire cheerleading team was about to pass! If they saw us doing this in the open, we would become complete laughingstocks!"

Alicia took a seat to Cheyenne's right, "And I would have been kicked off the team. I think we should go with our plan and head to Cheyenne's place. Then you two can get it on again." she said just before bursting into laughter.

Cheyenne, originally angered, was now relatively calm after hearing their reasoning. She pulled herself up, and the other girls followed her lead. She really had authority over the others, perhaps she really was the leader. She then collected herself and said, "Alright, follow me girls. We're going to have a blast!" as she began walking Eastbound towards her house.

"Um Cheyenne, you forgot your shoes." Jenifer said from behind. She presented Cheyenne's shoes to their owner as she turned around, and began giggling. Cheyenne chuckled, as did Amy and Alicia. She took her shoes and slipped them on, and gave her socks to Jenifer, who accepted them while blushing. "Thank you!" Jenifer said as she buried her nose in Cheyenne's fresh socks, inhaling the heavy, lingering scent.

The girls began to walk towards Cheyenne's house, which was only ten minutes away walking distance. When they arrived, what will happen?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorgenFreeMan (UN: turianagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1290299-She-wants-to-worship-their-feet-instead