*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/3416270-Tutoring-Robin-a-delinquent-for-Mrs-Harper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: The Librarian approaches Isabella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tutoring Robin, a delinquent, for Mrs. Harper

    by: DB7557
Before Isabella could make up her mind about whom to approach, she was approached from behind instead.
"Excuse me, Isabella..." The woman's voice sounded behind her, a voice the nerdy girl quickly recognized as Mrs. Harper, the librarian.
Isabella got a bit nervous being surprised like that, she didn't notice the librarian when inspecting the library before... was she being watched for a while already?

Isabella finally turned around from the computer to see the librarian, a a rather tall bespectacled woman with long curly brown hair in her mid-to-late thirties, but she could easily pass as still being in her twenties yet. The nerdy girl knew her already, as she was a frequent visitor at the library, not just due to the club's activities, hence it wasn't surprising that she would be referred to by name like that. She never considered Mrs. Harper as a potential recruit however, as she tended to be a rather strict, if fair, person... at least in the library, which didn't seem like type of person that would join the foot club... nonetheless from view of her high-heel covered feet, Isabella could guess that the librarian had pretty big pair of feet, almost as big as Cheyenne's, probably around size 11.

"Yes, Mrs. Harper?" Isabella finally replied
"It might be a bit sudden, but do you think you could help my daughter study for her make-up exams? She's your underclassman, so a good student like you should be able to help her out with it." Mrs. Harper asked politely
Isabella was a bit surprised, although she knew Mrs. Harper a bit, she didn't think it would be enough to be asked a personal request like that. She also never heard of the librarian's daughter, or at least definitely never seen her at the library... but perhaps she could be a good recruit for the club?
"Huh? Um... I suppose I could, but what does she need to study?" Isabella asked, a bit cautious even if it certainly was an opportunity
"Well... almost everything, I'm afraid." Mrs. Harper admitted sounding a little ashamed
"How is that possible?!" The nerdy girl raised her voice a bit, she certainly didn't expect daughter of someone like the librarian to have trouble at school
"Please lower your voice Isabella, this is still the library. And you see, my daughter, Robin, has a bit of a... attitude problem, she constantly skips classes and tends to get in trouble which causes her grades to suffer. She's not a bad girl at heart, she just... inherited her late father's temper I'm afraid." Mrs. Harper explained after mildly scolding Isabella for raising her voice

Robin certainly sounded like a delinquent... and Isabella knew that Mrs. Harper's motherly feelings could be clouding her judgement on her daughter "not being a bad girl at heart". Nonetheless, it was certainly an interesting opportunity to get Mrs. Harper, and possibly her daughter into the club...

"What does it mean she inherited her father's temper... if I might ask?" Isabella asked cautiously
"Oh well... when my late husband was at Robin's age, he also used to have similar attitude, skipping school and getting into fights out there... most people were scared of him back then. So was I, until one day he actually saved me from a bunch of bullies... but that's unimportant at the moment." Mrs. Harper replied, seeming to get nostalgic for a moment there, another side to her that Isabella didn't expect to see.

"Well, I suppose I could try to help..." Isabella replied, still unsure, but not wanting to lose a chance for potential for two new recruits for the club
"Thank you, I will be in your debt. Unfortunately I can't really help her study when I have to watch the whole library for entire day, and whenever I leave her alone, she just starts slacking off..." Mrs. Harper explained
"So... where is your daughter? I don't think I've seen her around..." Isabella asked
"She's in the individual study room over there, I already brought her all books from subjects she needs to pass." Mrs. Harper said as she pointed towards the room she meant.

The librarian then proceeded to lead Isabella towards the room, where upon opening the door Isabella finally saw Robin with her own eyes... the delinquent girl had slightly-below-shoulder-long brown hair similar to her mother's, but straight rather than curly, and with a single red painted streak in the front. Her hooded jacket, and long denim trousers with some holes on the knees certainly fit the image of a delinquent that Isabella had of her after talking to Mrs. Harper. She also certainly quickly confirmed her mother's words about slacking off when no one is looking... Robin was relaxing with her feet up on the table, and seemed to be listening to music from her smartphone judging from the earphones in her ears. Although the delinquent girl had black high-top sneakers with red skulls on them, with a hint of white socks sticking out from underneath the shoes, Isabella was able to guess her feet were something between sizes 9 and 10... probably larger than Kelsey's, but smaller than her mother's or Cheyenne's.

"You were supposed to be studying Robin!" Mrs. Harper quickly scolded the girl, who only then noticed that she wasn't alone in the room anymore
"Sure, whatever... I'm just taking a short break." Robin replied, taking her earphones out, while sounding bored and annoyed to be interrupted
"You have to pass those make-up exams young lady! Do you want to repeat an entire year?" Mrs. Harper continued scolding her daughter, she certainly wasn't taking it easy on her just because they were related.
"No. That would be a major pain in the ass..." Robin replied rolling her eyes, it clearly wasn't her first time hearing that
"Language, Robin! Also get your feet off that table, not even my daughter can sit like that in the library!"Mrs. Harper pushed her daughter's legs off the table while still scolding her, Isabella wasn't entirely sure what to do while witnessing this family argument...
"You done yelling at me yet, mom? Thought I was supposed to study." Robin replied a bit sarcastically, annoyed to have had her legs pushed off the table from the comfortable position

"You are impossible sometimes... ekhm... anyway, this is Isabella, she will help you study." Mrs. Harper finally
"Hm? So now you are forcing others to serve as watchdogs over me?" Robin said after finally taking a look directly at Isabella, clearly doing her best to antagonize her mother every time she spoke...
"I don't have any more time to argue with you, Robin. Anyway, Isabella, I'm counting on you." Mrs. Harper said and quickly left the room, not wanting to let her daughter provoke her any more when she still had to attend to her librarian duties.

Isabella certainly had her work cut out for her if that first impression was anything to go by...

"Sit down, don't worry, I'm not gonna bite you, I can kick your ass if you deserve it though." Robin finally spoke to Robin directly, seeming reassuring at first, but then ending up sounding rather threatening.
"Haha..." Isabella laughed in very fake manner, as she was actually starting to get scared of being alone with the delinquent girl at this point
Nonetheless, she sat down in a seat directly opposite of Robin.
"Name's Robin, though I guess my mom already told you that..." Robin started, but then suddenly stopped as she got a closer look at Isabella "Say... now that I look, arent't you that nerdy girl who hangs out with that skater girl, rich girl and the school's athletic star? You four sure make quite a weird group..."
Isabella's stress suddenly increased even more... could it be that the delinquent girl actually knew about their club? Was she about to blackmail her into doing what she wants? Fortunately the delinquent's following words calmed her down a bit.
"You four childhood friends or something? Can't imagine why else would four totally different people hang out outside of school so much..." Robin ultimately asked

"Haha... well, yes, I guess we are." Isabella said nervously scratching back of her head, Robin was certainly observant type to be able to notice the oddity of the Foot Club hanging out together like that
"Must be nice..." Robin said, Isabella wasn't sure if it was mocking or genuine
"Anyway, we should probably study so that your mother won't get mad at both of us..." Isabella said a bit unsurely, she hoped that the alleged good heart of Robin's would at least make her try not to get someone else in trouble.

"Shit... guess we got no choice. Hope you have no problem with me getting more comfortable though?" The delinquent girl said, and before waiting for an answer she once again put her legs and feet up on the table... thankfully covered by her shoes, as otherwise Isabella would have serious trouble focusing on studying herself...
"O-of course not." Isabella said a bit nervously
"Glad to hear, maybe we are gonna get along after all. Anyway, what do you wanna start with?" The delinquent girl said, she didn't put up her earphones, so despite her rather intimidating words and behavior, she seemed at least intent to listen for now...

Isabella still had doubts however, was she truly equipped to try tutoring and possibly recruiting someone like Robin? Perhaps she should call Ashley for help, she was more used to dealing with tomboyish delinquent types for sure... though it could be hard to justify asking Ashley to help with studying considering her own grades.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DB7557 (UN: darkblade7557 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/3416270-Tutoring-Robin-a-delinquent-for-Mrs-Harper