*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rosie
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1206192-Rosie
by Alina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1817788
You get shrunk by goth chicks at a party
This choice: Rosie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rosie

    by: Chibichan
Sitting by the window, Rosie was waiting for some more of her friends to show up. Not that she didn't like a lot of the people at Alina's birthday party, she was moreso expecting the others long ago. Sarah especially was supposed to be her ride home this evening.

She was sitting on the armrest of an easy chair, drinking punch and relaxing quietly. As she brought the punch glass up to her black lips again however, she felt funny. Rosie paused and placed the cup down on the table next to the chair. Sliding down onto the chair itself she began to feel numb.

Smiling to herself, Rosie considered the fact that they may have spiked the punch. Which wasn't a big deal until she realized that the seat around her was actually getting bigger. The room itself was expanding outward, like the walls were growing away from her. Rosie's hands gripped the arm rests and she found they too had become larger.

Looking around nervously, Rosie found herself unable to call out as she realized she was getting smaller and smaller. She was actually shrinking! Her feet couldn't reach the ground anymore and her black sandals clattered to the floor as they became too larger for her. Desperately turning to her friends, Lilith and Alina were way too busy entertaining the other guests.

Outside she was sure she heard Sarah's car pulling up. By the time she got inside, Rosie would be probably be far too small to even notice anyway! As she panicked more ideas raced through her mind. She could side off the chair before she got too small and wander over to her friends. At such a small size though it seemed intimidating to be around Lilith's feet. After all, she'd probably enjoy teasing Rosie with them. Even Alina would probably join in and play around with their now shrunken friend.

If she didn't do that soon she'd be stuck on this chair. The worst from that would be if someone else sat down. She'd be smushed under their butt! Rosie didn't like the idea of that, but if someone looked down before they sat, she'd be fine. After all, it was a party. No one wanted to sit in anything she was sure. Maybe that was a way to get someone's attention.

Lastly there was the small end table next to the chair. It had a bowl of chips or something on it and if she could get near that, surely she could get someone's attention. If nothing else she could even get into the food and get a lift up to her friends faces.

The doorknob turned and she considered racing for that too. After all, if it was Sarah then she'd be fine. She was a good friend and hopefully wouldn't hurt a shrunken person. Rosie wondered how reconizable she was at this size. That's when she considered her clothes. No sure enough her actual outfit had shrunk along with her. Perplexed she peered down towards the end of the cushion she was on, wondering why this shrinking hadn't affected her sandals.

With little time, Rosie made the first big decision of her new shrunken size.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1206192-Rosie