*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1240325-The-be---werewolf-speaks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1819483
many people have furry love stories and anime love stories but not a werewolf love story
This choice: Says "thanks."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The be---werewolf speaks.

    by: demonstar
The wolf like creature takes the meat and starts to ripe it apart after words it looks and speaks. "thanks (ynh) I needed something to snack on." you back away it can talk and it knows your name what the heck. "Sorry for just taking you like that but I had to hide my pack would find us." you raise an eyebrow to it wondering what it's talking about. "um who are you and why aren't you not killing me?" it sighs and looks at you. "it's me Sara I'm a werewolf." she pauses to see your reaction but you just look at her she continues. "I took you since you have my scent on you and my pack would probably kill you for knowing me." your taken back by this and ask. "why would they kill me? What did you do." she looks at the ground and says. "I ran away because...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I killed some one important.

*Noteb*
2. I wanted a free life.

3. To get away from responsabillity.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonstar (UN: demonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1240325-The-be---werewolf-speaks