*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1227987-The-size-ray-goes-on-one-last-time
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1823239
Kids shrinking in different themes
This choice: the size ray goes on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The size ray goes on one last time.

    by: Unknown
The size ray goes off again, and your head become dizzy for a few seconds. You then regain your composer and realize that you are around 2 inches tall, and your two sisters are all around 1 ½ inches tall, and the remaining girls are around 1 ½ inch tall as well. You also notice that your sisters Barbie dollhouse has shrunk down as well to the size of a much smaller Polly Pocket dollhouse. Perfect for you and your new friends. As you stand there, you realize that these 20 naked girls are making you become hard. Their cute asses and the mass of naked human flesh just walking around are making you become hard. The girls, including your sisters are also checking you out. Oh, the fun you might have, and then you watch as the shrinking device short circuits, and breaks apart. “Rats,” you think to yourself, “We might be stuck like this for a while. At least I won’t be alone, while I repair the device.” Just then, you hear something nearby. Eighteen of the girls including your two sisters hide in the small dollhouse with you. Two of the 6-year-old girls Lisa and Kimberly are hiding behind a shoe nearby. As the tiny naked people look on, they see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A giant walking in to the room?

*Noteb*
2. A spider on the hunt?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pandare has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1227987-The-size-ray-goes-on-one-last-time