*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1236299-time-to-wash-up-with-christine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1826427
You are Allen who is a few inches tall and at constant war with his normal sized sister
This choice: time to wash up with christine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

time to wash up with christine

    by: Jusenkyo
while you bemoned your fate under your titanic sister you herd her say," well i guess it's time to get out of these wet panties and wash up." she said lifting her butt off the chair but not you. you went with her as she walked to the bathroom and she stripped out of her clothes peeling you off the back of her panties. she hummed as she turned the hot water to the shower on.

"what are you gonna do to me?!" you shouted and Christine only looked annoyed at you but otherwise gave no ignolagment to you question. you soon got your answer as she stepped into the shower holding you, she rubbed you down with soap and began to use you as her soap instead. she pulled your legs and head farther apart and scrubbed herself with you, starting with the bottom of her foot. she scrubbed and scrubbed but couldn't quite get the marker off. she continued with her shower resoaping you every so often, she took extra care to scrub you in between her butt cheeks. she finally stopped but the night mare wasn't over because she set you down you saw her grab her tooth paste. you sat in relative peace as she brushed her teeth but to your surprise she grabbed you when she stopped, you wondered what she could possibly be doing to make you help with her dental hygiene until she streached your body again and forced it between her teeth. she pulled back and forth and through the incredible pain you couldn't help but be humiliated as well, being turned into human floss.

christine let up for the moment as she got dressed she let you do so as well, but now it was time for breakfast with mom. christine walked out with you in hand to find your mother in her pajamas (nighty) and panties. christine smiled her nicest smile and said hello to your mother, who not even noticing christine was trying to hard smiled back. christine sat down in her chair and dropped you onto the floor, and before you knew it, your sisters feet were right on top of you. she squished you between her toes and brought her feet up onto the chair opposite her.

"christine where is your brother? and get your feet off my chair" carrie asked christine graciously took her feet down leaving you on the chair.

" he said he was still getting ready and i should go, i'm shure he'll be down in a minute. if he's not i'll bring his food up to him." christine said casually as carrie sat in her chair.

You can grone as carrie’s ass descends on you, you try to fall on your face so you can see but carrie’s ass knocks you onto your back and smashes you flat she wiggled to find a comfordable spot. Well you couldn’t see anything but now you knew your mom was wearing red panties. Carrie contiued to have a casual conversation with christine and let slip a silent fart. You never understood why you could smell while flat even though you didn’t breath but you could and it was rancid, even christine thought so because she jumped up from the table chocking.

“god mom what did you eat,” she cried and carrie turned red with embarrassment she quickly dropped her dishes in the sink and escaped to her room, with you in tow. She sat down and started to change and…

You have the following choices:

1. tossed the panties you were on in the landry

*Noteb*
2. she put pants on, (your still on her panties)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826427-Tiny-Brother-VS-Big-Sister/cid/1236299-time-to-wash-up-with-christine