*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1679287-Amy-Enters
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Amy Enters

    by: Doom
"Looks like the coast is clear," Penny thundered,and the implacable tread of a second woman entered the apartment. Her much more conservative footwear trampled right across the area the boys had thought safe, and they hurriedly back-tracked to avoid becoming crushed. Once at a safe distance, they could properly make out most of her sensible skirt and cardigan, her long brown hair and glasses...

"Amy Farrah Fowler," Sheldon breathed. "She'll get us out of this, just you see! Unlike your air-headed floozy, my female acquaintance of choice has a brain nearly matching my own!"

"Well Amy," Penny said, throwing her arms out wide and twirling in a manner most alarming for the inch-tall men at floor level, "what say you head off to the bedroom to get yourself comfortable, and I'll tidy this room up a little!"

"I can't thank you enough for helping me with this, besty!" Amy replied. "I fully expect you to come in and critique my seductive dress and pose before Sheldon arrives back!"

"Unbelievable," Sheldon said as Amy strode over the lot of them and stomped toward his bedroom.

"Yeah," Raj said, "that was some very clumsily delivered exposition."

"Not that. How could Amy - someone I had thought of as an intellectual peer - be reducing herself to a sexual display? Could this possibly be related to that monthly matter my mother regularly blamed for her outbursts?"

"That aside," Leonard put in, "we should try to contact Penny soon. She's getting rather close to the machine, and I don't want to see it thrown in the trash and replaced with scented candles!"

"Screw that noise," Howard smiled, "who's up for seeing Amy in a state of undress and sluttiness?"

Leonard and Sheldon glared.

"I mean, like you said, she's the smart one. We'd be better off with her help, right?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boys approach Penny as she tidies

2. The boys head toward Amy in Sheldon's bedroom

*Noteb*
3. The group splits in two

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1679287-Amy-Enters