*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/2429235-She-grow-to-500ft
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: She grow to 500ft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She grow to 500ft

    by: D̷a̶r̵k̵
She starts growing a break in the roof. The part of the house which was her apartment was completely destroyed. And she stands in the city.
To the Nerds:
They were now in front of pennies door and hear a loud rumble. A smoke wall came towards them and they were blind. After a few minutes, the saw what happened and Sheldon says:" I known it she is a Labor monkey "
Leonard:" Shut up we have now bigger problems. Look there is the gun."
The gun lies on rest few centimeters of the apartment floor. The four-run to the gun and switch the gun to normal size. They grow to normal size and saw the full destruction a massive high heel print was on the road with some crushed cars and people in there. They hear air horns and saw some people running around the street. Howard and Raj start running downstairs to go to their girlfriends. Sheldon grabs the gun and go with Leonard to their apartment and switch the tv on. They saw a helicopter fly around the crushed university. Sheldon says:"NOOOOO my work everything is gone". Leonard thinks about how it goes penny. Is she still a life or death. The camera switch to a live reporter.
Reporter:"We are now at the E. Green Street near Pasadena City College in front of comic store and filming live the giant monster which destroys our city.... ladies and gentlemen we get now the inform... " " WATCH OUT It's COMING !!! " someone screams the camera goes up and something massive black with crushed cars, people and dust came down. The camera goes back to the studio. Leonard turn the TV off while Sheldon cry" No not also the comic store"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They drive to the comic store

2. They drive to the others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D̷a̶r̵k̵ (UN: dudo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/2429235-She-grow-to-500ft