*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try to be a hero
  2. A bad night gets worse
  3. Night owl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1238353-Try-to-be-a-hero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1828171
Your first day working at the local gas station is about to take an odd turn...
This choice: Be a coward and do nothing...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Try to be a hero

    by: Merk Twain
"You really want the money, here take it," as I pressed the alarm under the counter. The alarm went off, but I realized the cops would not be here for awhile. I slowly arose from the table feeling foolish after making a catch phrase for this anticlimactic situation. He laughed and pointed the gun at my head, "Now give me two good reasons why I shouldn't kill you."
"two?" What's my luck that I have to come up with two good reasons instead of one? "Well I can get you some more free lottery tickets"
"And...?"
This guy was actually serious, "and you can take my car...?"
"What kind of car is it?"
"Ford Fiesta" I said proudly
"Oh, I hear those are very fuel efficient"
"And with a 6-speed twin-clutch unit" braggingly saying, uninterested in the fact I had a gun to my face"
"Very cool, that works here hand me the keys." I gave him the keys and then he added, "Ok well I'm gonna get going, but we should hang out sometime." The robber walked out the door leaving me more confused then ever. Then my phone started ringing. It was my manager.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pick it up and tell him what happened

*Noteb*
2. Pick it up and say nothing happened

*Noteb*
3. Don't pick it up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Merk Twain (UN: tuc42758 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828171-Gas-Station-Attendant/cid/1238353-Try-to-be-a-hero