*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Witnessing a Rivalry
  2. You go milk Bess
  3. Go groom Marie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1356005-Witnessing-a-Rivalry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: You hear a loud noise!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Witnessing a Rivalry

    by: GWriter
You hear a really loud noise coming from outside. It sounded like a shotgun. The suddenness of the gunshot shocks you out of your wits.

"What the heck was that!?" you ask.

"From the sound of things, it seems that she's here." Marie says.

"She?" you ask.

"Vicky." Bess says. You remember Sasha mentioning her this morning. "I should go see what's going on." you say. You rush outside and see Sasha out in the open with a shotgun in her hands.

"Come on out, you mangy fox!" she yells. "You can't hide forever." You notice the bushes behind Sasha start to rustle. "Behind you!" you yell to her. She immediately turns around, ready to fire at the bush, but a flash of reddish-orange zooms from the bushes right before Sasha pulls the trigger. You then see a fox on the roof of the farm house, just sitting on the edge swinging her feet. This must've been Vicky.

"No fair." she says coyly, looking at you. "This is between me and Sasha only."

"Don't you talk about fairness!" Sasha snaps. "You're the one trespassing on private property."

"Chill out, Sasha. I just wanted to see what the new caretaker looks like." Vicky says, looking at you again. "Now that I've seen him, I'll be on my way." and with that she jumps from the roof and runs into the woods.

"And don't come back!" Sasha yells. You had just witnessed one of the fiercest rivalries ever. You were curious to knwo Sasha and Vicky's history.

"Sasha, if you don't mind my asking," you say. "What's the story with you and Vicky?"

Sasha looks at you and says.

You have the following choices:

1. "We used to be friends."

2. "We've hated each other since we were kids."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1356005-Witnessing-a-Rivalry