*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ex-Friends
  2. Witnessing a Rivalry
  3. You go milk Bess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1380764-Ex-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: "We used to be friends."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ex-Friends

    by: GWriter
"Well, we used to be friends." Sasha says as the two of you walk into the house and take a seat on the couch. "Do you mind telling me about it?" you ask.

"I guess it could help me calm down." she admits. "I've never told anyone else before." You prepare yourself for a long story.

"When Vicky and I were kids, we were the best of friends. We always would go to the park together, have sleepovers, typical childhood friend stuff. When we became teenagers, though, everything changed."

"How so?" you ask.

“Well, Vicky was an ‘early bloomer.’ She immediately got all the boys’ attention and eventually ignored me altogether. I though if I tried to reach out to her, she would listen, but instead she insulted me saying that she didn’t need me anymore.” The whole time, Sasha’s voice was progressively cracking to the point where she started crying.

You really feel sorry for her. You can’t imagine someone being so cruel to someone who was once their friend. “Honestly, sometimes I wonder where Vicky and I would be if we never stopped being friends.”

You feel hat you should do something. Should you confront Vicky about how she treated Sasha, or stay home and comfort her for now.

You have the following choices:

1. Confront Vicky.

2. Comfort Sasha.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1380764-Ex-Friends