*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1245064-A-Mothers-Knowledge
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Mom might Know more!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Mother's Knowledge

    by: Jeary
See his mother since she might be able to give him more information about this reality. " Sally can you take me to mom?" Jake asked. Sally simply nodded and then took him to his house in this reality. His house looked to be something that would be on a display in a museum from his reality, it was a simple log cabin. Jake knew that in this reality only the nobility who had lived on the mainland or what could possibly be known as the Home country to some lived in luxury with the modern conveniences that were everywhere in his reality. " I'm Home, Mom." Jake said. His mother much like his sister was wearing similar clothes from the colonial days in his reality. " You're already done with your work Jake?" Jake's mom asked. "I'm done." Jake said. " Mom can you give me a bit of a history lesson? I had one from Sally but I want to find out more. Do you know where I can find a public library?" His mother looked at him bewildered by the question. " Public Library? You must have hurt yourself bad Jake, there's no such thing as a public library, though there are some nobles who have there own personal library." Jake was learning quite a bit today but still hadn't learned anything useful. " No public library? I wonder why? Maybe I should ask about some of the famous figures from the time of the revolution. But who?" Jake thought. Jake thought of a few that he remembered were quite famous in his reality to ask about the first was George Washington the first president of the United States in his reality. The second was Benjamin Franklin, and then his final option was Benedict Arnold. Jake decided to ask about...

You have the following choices:

1. George Washington?

*Noteb*
2. Benjamin Franklin?

3. Benedict Arnold?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1245064-A-Mothers-Knowledge