*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/2251640-Becomes-a-Meat-Eater-Dinosaur-Anthro
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Becomes a Meat-Eater Dinosaur Anthro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Becomes a Meat-Eater Dinosaur Anthro

    by: Tlacamela, coal and obsidian.
Jake wakes up and mindlessly stretches, having the odd memory of a mirror that would allow travel between realities. So crazy that he considered it was a mere dream, until he tried to scratch his head, noticing that his skin felt odd, like that instead of feeling his hair, it was some kind of rough skin, like scales, further confirmed as he gets a glance at the reflection at a mirror place, followed by a shriek of fear, strangely high-pitched, but not without reasons, given he, or rather, she saw an anthrofied raptoress, of a soft silvery scaled hue, with a well-toned and athletic frame, on top of a generous pair of E-cup breasts. Her legs are digitigrade, that, after she stands upright, are supporting her body that she naturally keep bent sensibly forward, keeping her balance with her long tail. She tentatively moves and flexes her delicate three-clawed hands before she tries to grope her own cleavage. Her breasts felt supple and warm to the touch, even besides her nightie, that made her tilt onto the weirdest part of her body, given her chest, and, to an extend, her arms and breasts are around the middle of her body, standing horizontally. But before she could do anything more, a loud, yet familiar voice be heard, and it came from the mirror.

An anthropomorphic female raptor suddenly came from it and crashed right into Jake, in an awkward position given the newcomer's head stands right onto her own cleavage, while Jake's hands were inadvertly groping the newcomer's breasts, Just before she wakes up, 'Hmm.. Where am i..? And who are you..?'. 'Jake. What about you!?'. 'You're not Jake! He's my brother, a male human!'. 'You should have a peek at yourself, then!'. 'Wha..?'. The newcomer stands up, visibly unaware of what just happened, and peers at herself at the mirror. Her body is much similar to a human, only that her scaled skin of a luscious black, complimented by a white underbelly. And while her arms are much like a human's, excluding small claws on her fingers, her legs are much like Jake's, as Jake notices that both's feet are actually three-clawed talons with the toe on the inside of each feet being standing upward as their claws are curved downward. Also, the newcomer's body is balanced up by a similarly long long taim, aside from the fact that it tops a plump backside. Also, she bolsters a firm pair of D-cup breasts and a visibly muscular frame without being exaggerated, covered nudity by a white sports bra and a short jean. Then, the newcomer tilts on what happened as, after she cuddles Jake, she says, 'You're safe Jake..! A-after the mirror went white and that you stepped in it, i rushed at it right after you! I'm glad that you are safe and sound..'. 'Sally..?'. 'Y-yeah..'. Tears flows down silently, before they both break their enlaces to peer where they ended up in.

The room they stands in looks much like Jake's bedroom, with three main differences. Where the bed would be, a nest is found instead, with a pillow and a life-sized tyrannosaurus-rex plush. All the clothing, as expected, were meant to fit Jake's new body. And one poster that looked odd, given it represents anthro brontosaurus with enlarged breasts, an oversized belly and wearing a dragon costume, that Sally would've commented, if someone didn't knocked at the door, followed by a familiar voice, given it sounded like Jake's, saying, 'Breakfast's ready!'. They both look at each others, before Sally leaves the room, leaving Jake the time to swap her nightie with an ample black t-shirt and a black jean before following her sister up.

The breakfast went fairly confusedly, but ended well with some explanations. Jake, actually called Jamiera in this reality, shortened to 'Jamie' as she acts like a boy, nicknamed at her own accord. Sally, named Camellia, is still your sister, with more or less the same life as before, at least, from what Jamie suppose. Both are also twins to their human counterparts, as their mother managed to be pregnant with quadruplets and to give birth to all, 16 years ago, of the brothers and sisters. Their mother, looking pretty similar to Camellia, was also muscular back then. But since her pregnancy, her muscles had gotten less pronounced, while she kept some padding. Badfully, their father wasn't from this world anymore, having passed away years ago from a disease. As for their aunt, she joined up the rest of the family, especially her sister, the mother of all four, soon after their father had passed out.

After that, Jamie also managed to gather some informations about the family, namely: All the females of the family tends to be bigger than normal due to their genes, knowing that carnivorous' average size is around 18 ft tall, and that herbivorous' is around 12 ft for the small ones and 26 ft for the big ones, while some of them can be as tall as humans.

Informations about the family:

Jamiera "Jamie" Young
- Weight: 720 lbs
- Size: 25 ft
- Estimated max size*: 52 ft
- Age: 16

Camellia Young: (Sally from the human world)
-Weight: 680lbs
-Size: 23 ft 6 in
-Estimated max size: 53 ft
- Age: 16

Jake Young: (From the dinosaur reality world)
-Weight: 155 lbs
-Size: 5ft 8"
-Age: 16

Sally Young: (From the dinosaur reality world)
- Weight: 162 lbs
- Size: 6ft 1in
-Estimated max size: 7ft 2 inches
-Age: 16

Their mother
- Weight: 1410 lbs
-Size: 36 ft
- Age: 47

Aunt Diane:
- Weight: 320 lbs
-Size: 14 ft (Has been changed from 46 to 14 with the use of the mirror.)
- Age: ?

(*: Size that scientists think they would reach when their body arz physically fully mature. May be prone to be erronous.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Follow another possibility. (Eventually back through the mirror)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tlacamela, coal and obsidian. (UN: tlacamela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/2251640-Becomes-a-Meat-Eater-Dinosaur-Anthro