*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1611497-Tartaros-Guild-capture
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1841179
Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.
This choice: Tartaros Guild  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tartaros Guild capture

    by: Unknown
Going with the Tartaros Guild plan, you send a letter of challenge to Ezra claiming her to be weak. This of course makes her angry and without any back-up she makes her way to the duel. However while Ezra travels to the guild for her one on one fight, you arrange your own back up to hide around the bar where you and Ezra are to fight inside the guild.

With everyone ready, you stand ready as the dark guilds door fling open to a powerful kick from Ezra.

"You" she roars pointing at you with her sword.

"How dare you call me weak, if you’re so strong, prove it to me now."

With that your battle unfold with you armed with a magic summoned dark blade, you two clash with your swords over and over again.

Yet both you remained unscathed. Panting for breath as the fighting went on, you slashed your sword wildly to keep her back while you readied your plan.

You Stood in front of the bar egging her own with taught before she finally came at you with sword held high, you blocked it with you own sword and held the swords above your head before calling now. Ezra couldn't believe it from every knock and canny of the bar, other mages appeared, she tried to get her sword back but you held it to your sword with you free hand leaving Ezra to be hit be a barrage of dark spells.

You thought you had won, however as the magic dust cleared you saw her on knees, but slowly getting up.

You couldn't believe it and in rage of angry you ordered the Mages to attack, however none of them could touch her as she kicked and punched them away. She then drew her attention to you and in a mighty rush you found her metal gauntlet left fist crashing against you face. Everyone was going dark, but before you went down you cast a spell causing several small masses of darkness Magic to grow and come together to create a sphere around Ezra restraining her movement and dealing her pain.

"Arrh" Ezra cries as the spell inflicted pain on her. You however were not in mood to be happy about your capture, as you face now strung from where you had received Ezra punch.

"Dam it," you groaned, you felt like a truck had just hit you, however before you went for some rest, the remaining guild members who were able to move and work asked you what they should do with Ezra. Since you were new to this guild you ask them what they can offer.


The first option they give is to tie Ezra up by her wrists and let her body dangle, like she was a piñata in a small cell.

The second option was they had a double bed with black pillows and black sheet you could tie her too.

Or they were plenty of other places in the torture rooms below the guild.

Taking note of these three options, you tell them too.

You have the following choices:

1. First option

*Noteb*
2. Second option

3. Take her some Other place.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1611497-Tartaros-Guild-capture