*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1611504-The-ticklish-pinanta-knight
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1841179
Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.
This choice: First option  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The ticklish pinanta knight

    by: Unknown
After a few hours of rest and recovery from your fight, one of the dark mages take you to the cell where they have hung Ezra up.

It really was a small cell with grey stone walls and floor. You noticed Ezra hanging from the ceiling by her wrist which had been bound with black magical chains. She was still in her battle gear only she was missing her black boots leaving her feet only protected by a pair of clean white socks. The mage that brought you down also told you that a high stool had been brought down from the bar should you need to sit down and pointed out that they had tie up her ankles over the socks.

You see what he talking about noticing a tall wooden bar stool standing near the entrance of the open cell door and about the black magic rope around her ankles.

With that you thank the mage and he leave you to enter the cell.

Yet as you do you hear.

"So is this what you wanted?" Ezra said looking at you.

You nod telling her it was you plan after all to capture her.

She couldn't believe it and she tried to escape by using her reequip magic, but the dark magic rope simply stole all the magic energy she needed for it to work.

"Curses" she grumbled as you pulled the stool from the cell door nearer to her. You sat there and Ezra looked away from you. She didn't want to see her captor, However as you reached for her socks, she swung herself away from you before you pulled her socked feet to your lap.

laying your right arm across the top of her ankles to stop her swaying away again, you remove her left sock showing her large left foot before doing the same to her right foot. With them out in the open, you only just brush you finger across her rough soles to see her buckle and let out a small giggle.

You couldn't believe it, the mighty warrior had very sensitive feet. This was interesting.

"Are you ticklish Ezra?" you tease her rubbing your right index finger up and down her right sole causing her to buckle and let out a girly giggle again.

You had had you test run of Ezra feet and now it was time for you too ...

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle her feet with your all your fingers.

2. Lick her feet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG/cid/1611504-The-ticklish-pinanta-knight