*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/2086690-Cristina-Valenzuela
by DmageD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1843029
Your favorite characters hit up a farm designed to fatten them up like pigs.
This choice: Cristina Valenzuela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cristina Valenzuela

    by: Mr. tiles
"So this is the spa I've heard so much about?" the voice actress Cristina Valenzuela asked the chubby blonde receptionist who had greeted her as she walked through.
"Yes ma'am! This is the Fat Farm! A place for women to unwind and take it easy!" the receptionist said cheerfully.
"Why is it called the Fat Farm, though?" Cristina asked, "That doesn't sound like something most people would visit."
"Well, this was originally a farm built by a rich family, but they eventually sold it, and the buyers decided to convert it into a spa. By the way, would you like to try one of our treatments? It's free!" the receptionist offered.
"Sure" Cristina said.
"Here are your choices," the receptionist said, handing her a pamphlet, "and if you need anything just tell one of the waitresses."
"Okay." Cristina was about to walk away, but stopped and turned back to the receptionist, "Wait, I didn't get your name."
"I'm Rachel" the receptionist responded.
"Okay, Rachel. Could you tell me where the treatments are?"
"They're down the first hall to the left."
"Thanks" Cristina said as she walked down the hall. She took out her pamphlet and reviewed the options she had. She saw several options:
Buffet
Mud bath
Drink tasting

After thinking for a bit, she decided to go to the...

You have the following choices:

1. Buffet (weight gain)

*Noteb*
2. Mud Bath (she gets dirty)

3. Drink tasting (she gets gassy and other things happen to her body)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. tiles (UN: br3ndan5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DmageD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1843029-Your-Favorite-Ladies-Hit-the-Fat-Farm/cid/2086690-Cristina-Valenzuela