*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1271007-Play-Booty-Games-with-Eva-Elke-and-Jessica
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1845734
You are shrunk, and there are girls that want you in their booties
This choice: Play Booty Games with Eva, Elke, and Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Play Booty Games with Eva, Elke, and Jessica

    by: sagget69
Inside the depths of Eva's ass you can hear her debating with herself about what to do with you. By far the most treacherous idea that you've heard her come up with was to just leave you in there for the rest of eternity, and you certainly didn't want that. Finally, you hear her say, "Alex, why don't we go visit my sisters." "Oh no," you thought. Being at Eva's mercy was bad enough, but to bring her sisters into it was a whole new kind of hell. Jessica was the worst, because ever since you had slapped Eva on the ass she has had it out for you. Everytime you saw her she would walk up to you and say,"Watch yourself you white pervert, because one day, I will crush you." Based on your cruel, ironic situation, Jessica would definitly be "crushing" you, but probably not in the way she planned. Elke was a lot nicer than Eva or Jessica, but had a weakness for popularity, so it wouldn't suprise you if she shoved you up her ass after succumbing to peer pressure from her sisters. "Hey girls," you heard Eva say. "Eva where have you been, you missed the van that was giving out free Red Bull," Jessica said to Eva. "Oh that's okay, because I found something better." She reached her hand into her booty and felt around the inside of her ass until she grabbed you. "Look what I have here girls," Eva said grinning. "Oh my god, is that Alex," Elke asked. "You bet your ass it is! What should we do with him," Jessica said getting devilishly eager. "Well, since this pervert loves booty so much, I say we give him more booty than he could ever handle in five lifetimes," Eva said. "Hold on girls, he may be a bit...wierd, but he's still a person," Elke said defending you. You felt like you had some home of getting through this until Eva and Jessica started to speak. "What are you talking about Elke? He's not even the same size as a person. He's a bug!" "Yeah...well, he may be the size of a bug, but he's still human," Elke said trying to defend you. "Oh Elke, look at him, he's a bug, in fact, he's not just a bug, he's a pervert bug, and if you like pervert bugs then you don't have to play this game with us, but if you don't like pervert bugs then take Alex and shove him up your ass," Jessica said manipulatively. "Up my butt," Elke asked. "Sure you can shove him up your but really easily, or you can just put him down and sit on him. And if you're really clueless, then I could give you a demonstration. So what's it gonna be Elke?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sagget69 (UN: sagget69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sagget69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1271007-Play-Booty-Games-with-Eva-Elke-and-Jessica