*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850019-Sgt-Frog/cid/2631147-Cue-the-growing-gals---Giantess-stories-ahead
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1850019
Decide the next adventure from the anime 'Sgt. Frog.' Sucky summary, good story.
This choice: Cue the growing gals - Giantess stories ahead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cue the growing gals - Giantess stories ahead

    by: Destroyer
Natsumi lies on her bed, excited to hear if Mutsumi will red his recent poem for his radio program. She hums to herself happily with the foreknowledge that Fuyuki has escorted the Keroro Platoon away from the house. Usually, she would want to know what they are up to, but with such a tight schedule, she would rather have the house be left quiet and all to herself at the moment.
"Eee... only one minute left! I'm not going to miss this, even for a second!" However, as if the fates heard her, a horrid distraction would suddenly be heard in the form of torn fabric. "What the-"? She looks to wear she heard the noise from and sees that her clothes have torn, not enough for anything too drastic, but enough for large tears to be visible all over the place.
"Grrr... if the stupid frog is responsible for this, I swear there will be Hell to pay!" On top of feeling a cool breeze, her body suddenly feels heavier than before. Hearing the bed underneath her creak from pressure makes it quickly apparent that this is not solely of her imagination. She takes another look at herself, besides her clothes, finding that her figure had inflated in areas where her clothes had torn. A careful look around the room indicates that her room seems to have shrunk from her perspective. She gets off the bed to take a full look at herself.
"Did I just grow bigger?" She doesn't feel like she has become older like whenever Aki cannot accompany her and Fuyuki at the beach; rather, she seems to have actually gotten bigger overall. "This is not right! I want to be normal size, damn it!" A few seconds later, she hears a creaking noise from the floor outside her room, as if someone else mega-sized is entering the room. Her door opens, revealing ____, curious to know answers.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. her mother, Aki

*Noteb*
2. her best friend, Koyuki

3. her "roommate", Mois

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mysteryguy18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850019-Sgt-Frog/cid/2631147-Cue-the-growing-gals---Giantess-stories-ahead