*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850019-Sgt-Frog/cid/2631168-her-roommate-Mois
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1850019
Decide the next adventure from the anime 'Sgt. Frog.' Sucky summary, good story.
This choice: her "roommate", Mois  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

her "roommate", Mois

    by: Destroyer
"Natsumi-san!" She hears her friend and "roommate" Mois cry out to her. "What's happening to us?" Like her, Mois has become larger than she was before. Besides having a slightly more pronounced bust and hips, she looks exactly the same to her from her perspective.
"Mois-chan? You're changing too?" Natsumi feels all the more puzzled from this. Mois, though she is her friend, is also a loyal ally of the Keroro Platoon, an ally that Keroro would do anything other than mistreat... besides having her do his chores for him. If the Stupid Frog was responsible for this, she wouldn't think that Mois would be a victim of the changes as well.
"I was helping Uncle with his ch... I mean with the inva... I mean with getting him that new Gumpla model when this happened to me," she starts to sniffle. "What if I get any bigger and he doesn't want to ever see me again?" She now starts to cry with Natsumi quickly giving her a sympathetic hug.
"Don't worry. He would never do that. We just need to find out how to change back before something bad happens to the house." She can feel her body slowly being stretched out and gaining more mass and assumes that Mois must be feeling the same. "This must be Kururu's doing... but he's out with the other guys. Crap." She tries to think of how to fix this and decides to try...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. contacting the guys via phone

*Noteb*
2. getting help from one of the other girls

3. finding a shrink ray to reverse the effects

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mysteryguy18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850019-Sgt-Frog/cid/2631168-her-roommate-Mois