*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pre peeled Meal
  2. Decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1282480-Pre-peeled-Meal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: The Creature itself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pre peeled Meal

    by: Michael Jackson
Elisa had been drinking all night and she was starting to think maybe it was time to go home, her vision was a little blurred and the guys around her suddenly seemed much more interested in what she had to say. Standing up, Elisa pushed past the chump with the oiled up hair who had been insisting he just had to show her his apartment. She was drunk, but she wasn't that drunk. She stopped in front of the washroom to look around for her friend, Megan was busy flirting with a couple of frat boys. Though Elisa wouldn't have wasted her time with them, her blond blue eyed friend didn't appear too drunk to not know what she was doing. Elisa shook her head as Megan high fived one of them excitedly, sending her huge tits bouncing up and down. The frat boy's eyes meanwhile following the jiggling orbs of flesh. That was about enough of that for Elisa, so she stepped into the washroom.

Crystalline water poured out of the faucet, swirling prettily down the drain. It was about a minute before Elisa realized she was spacing out, leaning down she splashed some water into her face. The momentary shock cleared her head a bit and she looked up into the mirror, her bright green eyes staring back at her. Her friends never shut up about them, of course she would have to pretend they weren't that beautiful. She liked pretending she was humble, it made people like her more. Her silky red hair was hanging about her face, framing those eyes oh so perfectly. She couldn't help it, she was in love with herself. Elisa didn't know what she would do if she wasn't beautiful. Before the liquor took over again she decided it would be best to get out of here and start walking home. She didn't want to wake up in some gross nerds bed again, cum drying on her face. Not again anyway. She honestly didn't know why they even let people like that into clubs.

With another splash Elisa shook her head and left the washroom. Pushing her way through the sweaty crowd she gave Megan a dismissive wave as she tried motioning her over. Megan looked a little hurt by it, but she was a big girl, she could take it. With a nod to the bouncer she stepped out onto the empty boardwalk, she must have really lost track of time. Her heels clicked on the boardwalk as she strutted along. She was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable though, the lights on the boardwalk were few and far between, and she got the weird feeling she was being followed.

It wasn't long however before the alcohol began to creep back though, telling her that she was being paranoid. No one was following her, and honestly who cared about the lights. That was when she heard it, the pretty sound of the waves lapping up against the beach. At that moment, she just knew she had to go swimming. Elisa looked for the nearest set of stairs, stumbling over to them hurriedly. Sitting on the top step she still had enough sense to remove her heels before going down onto the beach.

The sand felt great between her toes, and she relished the feeling of the damp air on her skin. Slipping her dress off over her head she dropped it on the beach, her bra and panties quickly following. It wouldn't due to get those wet, who wanted to walk home wet? Smiling contently she walked to the water, feeling the lukewarm ocean lap at her feet, beckoning her in. She wasn't one to tease. Elisa waded out into the ocean, smiling up at the beautiful moon who shined back at her. Illuminating the beach and ocean in white lunar velvet, as she got up to her neck she began laid back into the water. Letting herself float, calmly and serenely in the ocean's embrace.

When Elisa finally opened her eyes she realized that she had drifted out a ways and could no longer feel the bottom. She wasn't too worried though, she would just paddle back. There was a bloop beside her, and she turned to see a long pale head beside her in the water. "Oh! A dolphin! She said cheerfully, her mind nagging at her. The dolphin was awfully wrinkly, and it's eyes were funny, a deep inky black with pale white pupils. Besides, it was awfully big and it's head was malformed. The creature's fleshy lips parted in a mock grin, revealing rows of sharp teeth. She was pretty sure dolphins weren't supposed to be so toothy. About the moment she felt long fingers wrap about her waist, Elisa managed a squeal before being pulled under.

You have the following choices:

1. The creature has a little fun with Elisa.

*Noteb*
2. The creature eats Elisa now.

*Noteb*
3. Someone shows up to help Elisa.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1282480-Pre-peeled-Meal