*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan was followed
  2. Fins off my meal!
  3. Pre peeled Meal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1592034-Megan-was-followed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1850046
A strange and horrid creature stalks through the night. Can it be stopped?
This choice: Megan was followed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Megan was followed

    by: Dplusplus
"Elisa? Hellooooo?" Megan calls out, nearly tripping over herself as she stumbles along the coast. She didn't look quite as lucid as its previous catch, but she would suffice.

As it approaches, slinking along the ocean floor, it can hear the distinct sound of scales scratching against sand. Mentally chiding itself, it lifts up ever so slightly and continues, hovering just above the loose, wet sand. But the noise continues ... and is followed by a loud hiss and a short shriek that very rapidly becomes muffled and distorted.

Curiously, the foul creature raises up to the surface, only a few feet out from the shore. There it sees a large snake, just as Megan's breasts follow her face into its tight, narrow body. The reptile's head swivels towards you. While it's unlikely it can see you, it probably smells something in your direction. As the hapless girl's legs twitch desperately, the snake turns around and slithers back under the pier.

You curse your land-dwelling cousin as you listen to the sounds of swallowing. Gulp, squelch, scream, hiss, clank, gurgle ... clank? Your eyes dial back into the water to spot one fat tiger shark stubbornly trying to remove a license plate from a tangled bed of seaweed, using its mouth. This could be a chance to reclaim your meal...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reclaim Elisa from the shark

*Noteb*
2. Try to reclaim Megan from the snake

*Noteb*
3. Move on to find other meals

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dplusplus (UN: dplusplus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850046-Night-Terror/cid/1592034-Megan-was-followed