*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1304157-Sit-Back-and-Observe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1856712
Mad Scientist? A formula? Growth? Gee, how cliche can I get? Oh well, come in if ya wanna.
This choice: Quantrain tells the boy to run along, to meet his friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sit Back and Observe

    by: citywalker
What kind of irresponsible hack of a scientist would I be, Quantrain thought, if I participated or in any way interfered with my own experiments? A sexually satisfied one, maybe, but that probably wouldn't be a problem any longer. In any case, it would be better to see how Luke would interact with others his own age. And, even better, it let the doctor indulge his voyeuristic side!

"Go ahead and head back to your room," Quantrain said as he patted Luke on the shoulder. "Don't want to be, erm, up too late tonight, now do we?"

Nodding, Luke waved goodbye to Quantrain, turning around as he reached the door and flashing a wide, almost euphoric smile. ”Thanks again, Mr. Q!”

”Believe me, Luke,” replied the grinning scientist, ”the pleasure is mine.” He waved in a slightly eccentric, almost childish, manner as the grinning and very excited fifteen year old left.

”Now,” he said aloud after making sure his office was once again empty, ”what’s the best way for me to keep an eye on our little test case? Oh yes!" Grabbing the case with the rest of the samples, he quickly hurried to the back of the office, where he opened the door to what looked like a small coat closet. But when he pressed a small button hidden inside the lapel of one of the coats hung there, the back of the closet slid away, revealing a tunnel, sort of a secret passageway, if you will. It was something that Quantrain had specially built into the buildings of the school when it originally was being constructed - a series of passageways that stood in between some of the walls of each of the buildings, and could lead to a secret view of each of the rooms. What's more, these tunnels were all connected underground, so he could get to any interior room on the island without being detected.

The building where the boys all slept was the next one over from the administration building, and it took Quantrain a few minutes to navigate his way to the third floor, where his records told him Luke lived. Sure enough, when he got there, the fifteen year old dark-haired boy was sitting on a chair in front of his computer. Looking closer at the monitor, the doctor was slightly disappointed to see that Luke was doing a school assignment and not looking at something a bit more… arousing, but after a few moments, he noticed that Luke had removed his school pants and shirt and was sitting at the desk wearing only his boxers and a white T-shirt. The bulge that had been clearly evident in the office was even more pronounced here, and Luke appeared as if he had to constantly fight not to touch it.

Suddenly, a knock came from the bedroom door. Spinning around, in his chair, Luke had a sort of shocked look on his face. "W-who is it?"

"It's me, Collin," the voice called out. Dr. Quantrain pulled out his tablet, quickly looking up the file of any boys named Collin. The only one that appeared to be a likely match was a boy who lived in the room directly across the hall from Luke, and was a year younger. Scanning the information that had been collected on the boy, Quantrain saw that Collin was one of the quieter students, not speaking up or participating much in class, but his test scores were usually at the top of the charts. The other, more interesting part of Collin's records was the long internet history of him visiting gay porn sites from the computer in his bedroom. This, Quantrain thought, could be an interesting matchup.

Luke appeared to be just as interested in the visitor, and as he swung open the door, he smiled at the younger boy on the other side. Collin returned the smile, albeit in a much shier, more reserved manner, as he brushed his long red bangs out of his face to reveal sparkling green eyes, which soon went wide in shock when he saw the pronounced bulge in Luke's underwear. "I-it's good to see you, Luke," he finally stammered. "I hope this isn't a bad time."

"Are you kidding?!" Luke threw his arms around Collin and embraced him, pulling him into the room and slamming shut the door behind him. "I can't imagine anyone I'd rather see right now!" Without another word, he brought his mouth to Collin's and passionately kissed the fourteen year-old. Collin seemed to be taken aback at this, but he soon closed his eyes and gave into the kiss, even wrapping his arms around Luke in return and moving his hands up and down his back.

"Wow," Dr. Quantrain thought to himself, "I guess these two must be boyfriends. I wonder why my surveillance hasn't picked up on that any sooner." He shrugged, and turned his attention back to the action in front of him. Both boys had removed their shirts, leaving Collin in a pair of khaki pants and Luke in just his boxers. What's more, Luke's erection had sneaked out of the fly of his boxers, causing the head to be visible.

"I'm so fucking horny right now," Luke whispered into Collin's ear, which seemed to send a shiver down the redhead's spine. He gently moved his fingertips down Luke's chest and lean, firm stomach, eventually resting his hand on the lump in his boxers. He gave Luke's cock a firm squeeze, which caused the older boy to moan loudly.

"Hey, be careful," Collin said in a soft but firm voice. "Do you want everyone to be able to hear us?"

"Yes!" Luke nearly screamed. "I don't care! I just need to get off right now!" Dr. Quantrain adjusted himself as he watched this scene, loving where it was headed. He almost wished he could get some version of the formula to Collin, just to see what would happen if both boys underwent a transformative experience. But, unfortunately, there wasn't anything--

Wait! Of course! The formula didn't have to be swallowed; simply getting pricked with a needle or something similar would cause it to have the same effect. And, naturally, Dr. Quantrain always carried around his trusty blow dart gun in his back pocket, like any good scientist. He had never really needed them for any other recent situation, but they seemed perfect for this kind of task, almost as if someone had written them into his life out of convenience. Whatever the reason, though, he would use one of them to get Collin some exposure to one of the formulas. But that brought forth an even more important question: should he keep testing the green version or try a different one with this boy? Oh, decisions, decisions.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856712-Testing-the-Formula/cid/1304157-Sit-Back-and-Observe