*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1435125-Tabitha-Aspiring-Sister-Wasp
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Tabitha Greene  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tabitha: Aspiring Sister Wasp

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"Alright ladies, hustle hustle!" came the cries of one of the yellow shirted organizers as they stepped lazily behind their newest batch of recruits, "You'll never get your wings and stingers like that! Hut-to, you lazy daisies!"

The crisp conditioned air carried her voice very well as two obedient new students followed their upperclassman's commands as best they could. For while they were indeed hutting and to'ing, it never seemed to be quite good enough for the custard clad canaries as they sang harsh words in lovely voices; for the one currently cooing commands was but one of seven young girls whom had taken charge of this special event.

Every year, around the beginning of the school's year, the Buttercombe Wasps would induct a wave of new blood into their clique in much the same way that a sorority would adopt new sisters. The recruits were put through an unofficial "rush week" that would last the duration of the initial induction day, the Sunday of the previous week, and would be (hopefully) be awarded membership the following sabboth. During this time, any and all those willing to subject themselves to such torture were considered for all things deemed "under" the duties of those already housed snugly within their society when not in classes. Any and all bets were off, as there was little regulation on how to treat these aspiring inductees hoping to get their aforementioned wings and stingers.

These "wings and stingers" were actually a colorful turn of phrase initiated some time ago by the founding members of the group. The "wings" were, of course, not actually wings, but a yellow and black jacket (styled very much after Grease's 'Pink Ladies', however bearing the name 'Wasps' instead) and the "stingers" also mentioned were earrings stylized after the thorax of their insect namesake. These articles of clothing were awarded to those brave few willing to suffer through the torture that was rushing and persevere through downright slave labor throughout the week-long process of application.

What was unfair though was that, despite being an illustrious group that preaches acceptance and appreciation of sisterhood, those whose families were already wasps were inducted themselves as wasps. All one girl was to do was flash her mother's earrings or jacket, and she too would be immediately accepted into the club without any hesitation, privvy to benefits that carried over from the generation past. Which hardly seemed fair, as a good majority of applicants were the spoiled offspring of their illustrious mothers and daughters of modern-day captains of industry.

Tabitha Greene was no such offspring, having earned her way into Buttercombe Academy through hard work and study. The illustrious prep school was her stepping stone to becoming one of those very captains of industry herself, and she intended to prove that she belonged among them. Not to say that she was a solemn and duty-driven girl, but at the moment she was very well convicted to slipping that yellow and black jacket over her arms and thumbing those tiny thorax into the peircings of her ears.

No task had been too difficult for young Miss Greene, from her earliest of doing every Wasp's laundry to her current, lugging the new high-end appliances into the dorms of her spoiled superiors. Do not let her current appearance force any opinions of slovenly living upon you, her long brown hair had been tied back to keep it from her face and her simple outfit necessary to keep her nicest clothes from ripping or tearing. Her eyebrows, beaded with sweat from the laborous task of keeping up with each and every command tossed her way as well as thickly furrowed in the actual strain of the labor, were brought so closely to her pinched eyes as she lugged the heavy television up the stairs of the Student's Dormitory.

Unfortunately, fellow Wasps Codi Rueger and Ginny Wallace lived on the fourth floor and were far too busy lounging about to lift any sort of finger to assist in their moving.

"Ginny, why don't you just break down and get a flat screen already?" Tabitha heard Codi ask quietly, though still within earshot, of her fellow yellow jacket as she and another girl struggled with the television's fat back, "You know your daddy will give you one..."

"Oh I know." Codi said haughtily, "But Barb likes me to keep this one around to break in the newbees."

That's what she was to these girls, a "new bee" inside the hive. That's what she was to most girls really, as she was still finding herself lost quite often in the expansive campus. Most of it was simply beautiful scenery and woodlands, but Tabitha still found it quite easy to find herself without a clue of where she was at.

As she and her partner, a fellow freshman named Wilma, struggled to rest the television down easily in what they assumed to be Codi's room the two of them heard boistrous laughter come from the common area. No doubt the two of them were laughing at the screen of the television that they had installed prior, still having to carry one from the moving van in the parking lot back to the dorm and into Ginny's room. Luckily for them, Ginny wasn't such a bitch.

However, while not near as unpleasant towards she and Wilma as Codi had been, Ginny was still the accomplice of their tormentor. The two of them were very fat girls, both filling the (admittedly small) loveseat out rather nicely. Even now, Ginny's heavy stomach surged outwards onto her lap and spilled onto the flank of the couch, her opposite handle smooshing against Codi's own impressive belly. Since their deployment to the two Wasps, both girls had done little but lay back and relax while she and Wilma practically rennovated their dorm for the current year- having to take down out-dated photos and appliances and replace them as instructed while Ginny and Codi lay back and indulge themselves.

All Wasps seemed to, in fact, enjoy these indulgences- or rather, their figures certainly said so. While Codi was their actual instructor (Ginny was simply a member of the society and nothing more) both girls were of the very heavy variety. At rush week, Tabitha couldn't place a single girl under two hundred pounds. All of them were at least sophomores, the youngest being just that, and all looked to be fed very well in their easy lives.

"Pledges!" Codi cried out as she sucked the air out of a newly emptied two liter of Pepsi, "Another---" the breasty brunette belched heartily, her eyes widened in surprise, "'scuse me. Another soda!"

Wilma's brown eyes turned towards Tabitha desperately, and the young brunette obliged. The ginger girl had gotten the one most recently devoured, it was only fair. Tabitha emerged from her mentor's room with a pained smile on her face as she took the deflated bottle in her arms, "Anything else?"

"No, I'll let you know if I change my mind though." the heavy brunette said with a snotty sneer as Tabitha walked off with the crumbled plastic. She rubbed her stomach and caught her before she was out the door, "Hey, you, I go make us some brownies too." she demanded, pointing to the cabinets in the kitchen, "Us Wasps gotta eat, unlike you little maggots."

"God Codi, you're such a bitch!" giggled the blubbery redhead smushed into the couch with her companion as their collective bulk wobbled about between them. Tabitha let out a low huff, just under Codi's radar as she smiled in accordance to her wishes.

This was going to be a loooooong week.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1435125-Tabitha-Aspiring-Sister-Wasp