*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1852537-Teen-Tonnage-in-238
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Only the biggest, juiciest Senior this school has to offer! Jackpot!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Teen Tonnage in 238

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Hannah opened the door to find a wide, heavy figure eclipsing the doorway, one who stood a little taller than Hannah and immeasurably wider as the figure’s great heaviness surged forward into the now open port. Her great swollen stomach was ill-dressed in a t-shirt that left the bottom-most savannah of her expansive belly exposed, a big fleshy grin of pale white flesh that rose and fell with her every heavy breath. Her round cheeks, pink and puffy with exertion, framed her face with a plunging second chin that worked to encompass the entirety of her neck. Her big blue eyes were wide and inviting, but not as inviting as her great heaving chest, which struggled to pump oxygen as her overworked windpipe whistled and wheezed in her pathetic gasping attempts at recovering from the (no doubt) strenuous walk from one end of the hall to the next.

“Hey s’is…Room..238…?” the fat girl punctuated her point with a pained smile that broke as immediately as it formed in favor for more belabored breaths, “Say yes…”

Hannah, wide-eyed, took another second to look the girl up and down. Another. And then another before she stuck her head out the minimal opening provided by this girl’s superior bulk. Sure enough, this year she’d been assigned to Dorm room 238. And apparently so had this big, blonde, beautiful, blubberous, belly-riffic

“Sure is.” Hannah feigned a casual smile as she shot back into the doorway, allowing this hot hog all the room she would need (or could) need to trot on in, “Are you my new roomie?”

The big blonde girl waddled in slowly, one thick arm trailing behind her as she dragged a rolling suitcase the (almost) the size of her ass in behind her. Hannah noticed that with every step, her black Hillary Heart t-shirt rode up a little further on her gut as it shook and wobbled in long uncontrollable fits of activity. Her other arm she held in front of her and Hannah noticed a slight lean to her tuggin, as if using her flabby appendage for momentum. Fatty grunts escaped this hot heifer as she slowly trudged into the room, taking a few steps before all of her ample anatomy was completely in the doorway.

“Sure am.” The new girl huffed, stretching out her uselessly doughy arm, “Name’s Mel Carlyle.”

Hannah took the hand gracefully, reveling in its soft unspoiled pudginess, and shook daintily.

“Hannah Hammond.” The skinny girl answered with a sort of distance as she continued to ogle her new roomie, “Do you need any help, or uh—“

“Nah this is… this is all I got.” Mel tugged at the rolling suitcase, bringing it closer until it hit the soft squishy roadblock of her butt cheek and stopped, “Just some essentials. Do you already have your room picked out or…”

Hannah took a moment to respond, pretending to look at her bag but truly taking yet another moment to admire this girl’s supreme softness. Mel had a nice thick spare tire that sat on top of her mountainous lovehandles, which led into a gut that poured easily and naturally over her tight denim jeans. The meeting of these two folds, top and lower tummy, gave her belly a deep cut around where her belly button would be if it weren’t encased in Mel’s teenaged tonnage. Hannah then, bottom lip bit slightly on the inside of her mouth, took a moment to appreciate the roundness of the inches between Mel’s hip and hand, a nice bubble of pale blubber proving that there was much more to Mel Carlyle than tits that wouldn’t quit and a big beach-ball belly…

“Hannah?” Mel huffed impatiently, still obviously worn out from her trek from the elevator, “You hear me?”

“Hm? Oh, right uh, no you can have whatever room you want, sweetie!” Hannah laid her sweetness on thick as she blinked back into the conversation and pointed towards the one farthest from the front door but closer to the kitchen, “You want the one over there?”

“Yes please.” Mel grunted, suddenly jerking her jinormousness back into motion.

She tottered past Hannah eventually, giving the teenaged heiress a prime view of Mel’s ample ass meat crammed into those jeans. Just like around the front, Mel’s Hillary Heart tee was too tight on the back too. Her back-cleavage was on display, just under her wide wobbly arms that were crammed into their sleeves. Mel’s gut grin was officially a ring now that Hannah could see the back, clearly able to see the other various rolls and folds that matched it on her back and the top of her ass as it oozed out of her jeans.

Hannah could only stand back, watching as one of the biggest girls she’d ever laid her eyes upon waddled her way into her part of the dorm room. She ached, her own breathing heavy and hot.

This was gonna be a good semester.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1852537-Teen-Tonnage-in-238