*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1853463-So-Mel-ya-hungry
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: "So Mel, ya hungry?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"So Mel, ya hungry?"

    by: Unknown
As Hannah watched her new roomie's giant ass shake and wobble into her room, she leaned on the wall in the entryway and slowly steadied her nerves. As the shock of seeing such a huge girl receded, a wickedly devilish grin rapidly crept across her face. This was obviously a girl who liked to laze around and eat. By the time she'd be through with her, Hannah giggled to herself, poor Mel probably wouldn't be able to fit her continually stuffed stomach through the door. Unbeknownst to Hannah, Mel would find the prospect, and the extraordinary feasting such a feat would entail, as profoundly exciting. Happily congratulating herself for making sure their shared kitchen was filled to the brim with enough food to feed an elephant, Hannah busied herself with making sure all manner of unhealthy and delicious treats were within easy reach. Then, carrying a platter of store-bought fudge, she poked her head into Mel's room.

By this time Mel had changed into a very skimpy tank top and some comfortable sweats snugly fitted below her mammoth belly. The get-up only made the sheer immensity of her gut even more obvious, as the shirt didn't even cover the black hole of her bellybutton. Mel was casually tucking the last of her clothing away while resolutely bulldozing her way through a bunch of mass produced pastries, a small pile of empty boxes already lay in the corner of her room next to the trash testament to rather rapid progress. Apparently to Mel Carlyle, "the essentials" translated into a few casual outfits and a whole lot of food. None of these things were lost to the experienced eye of Hannah Hammond, who was determined to exploit them as much as she could.

Hannah grinned and called out to her roommate: "hey Mel! Ya hungry?" Enticingly extending her fattening platter, Hannah was sure of success

Mel looked up abruptly as she finished unpacking and stuffing a last treat into her mouth: "God yes. Mmmph you're the best, Hannah." Immediately grabbing the platter, she jiggled her way over to the couch and plopped gratefully down: "Ah that's better *gulp*. You have no idea how happy I am to be back here. I just spent a summer back home where my mother was basically trying to starve me to death. Look at me! I'm basically wasting away!" Mel devoured the last of the platter and hugged as much of her belly as she could reach in a defensive way.

All this was music to Hannah's ears. She leaned on the counter of the kitchen and clucked her tongue in sympathy: “ poor dear. That must have been just awful (Mel nodded enthusiastically). Well at least you're back home where you can be well taken care of...No no I got it," Hannah rushed as Mel tried to hoist her massive girth toward the kitchen, "you've had a long day of travel. Just kick your feet up and relax."

With that Hannah rushed all manner of unhealthy and delicious treats within arms length of the lounging Mel, who gratefully accepted all and sundry offerings, rapidly warming up to her sympathetic and overeager roomie. With her around, Mel happily thought, I'll really pile on some autumn weight. Mmmm fall meant pumpkin pie, turkey dinners and candy candy candy! Mel couldn’t wait. As she lounged and ate the two girls got to know each other and chatted about classes..."So Mel, have any gym with Knight this semester?"
"Hah, as if," Mel snickered, "I think I'd actually die if I had one more class with that woman. Went to Pollock earlier today and basically poured my gut onto her desk and said I'm obviously unfit for sports. Pollock is a good gal, she let me switch gym for another class of my choosing."

"And what was that?"

Mel's grin turned wolfish: "cooking."

Hannah's heart nearly stopped with excitement. This chick was a dream come true. Here she was not an hour back to Buttercombe and she was already ravenously devouring food by the platterful and on top of that traded physical exertion for more exposure to food. This could be manipulated in SO MANY delicious ways. With Hannah Hammond at the helm, massive Mel Carlyle was on the verge of the most delicious semester of her Buttercombe career

After a while the topic turned to family. Mel belched richly after swallowing a particularly bulging mouthful of pastry: "UUURRRRPPP!! Oof excuse me! Anyway, Hanners, got any siblings?"

"Nah. Just me and my parents. They're off usually working their high powered jobs so we can always have a well-stocked larder ha ha. You?"

"Mmf. That's what I like to hear. I got a little sister, Alice. Probably going to follow me into 'Combe next year. Scrawny, shy little thing but very sweet and she knows her way around a sewing machine like I know my way around cake...oooh thank you, cake!" Mel clapped her hands excitedly as Hannah lowered a huge, succulent piece of black forest cake in front of her. The conversation continued until Mel finished the entire cake, at which point Mel eagerly suggested taking a trip to the school dining hall for some back-to-school feasting. Gradually heaving her already heavy stomach from the couch, Mel slowly plodded out, energized by the prospect of more food and Hannah almost tripped over herself to follow.

You have the following choices:

1. At Dinner

2. After Dinner

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1853463-So-Mel-ya-hungry