*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2893444-Rozys-new-roomie-is-a-really-friendly-redh
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Rozy's new roomie is a really friendly redheaded girl who's... a little grabby?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rozy's new roomie is a really friendly redh...

    by: rubie<3
*knock knock*

"Oh! The door's open!" said Rozy, excited to meet her roomate. A cute redhead walked in, smiling. She was tall and thin. She wore a stylish outfit, with a lesbian pride flag pin that made Rozy blush. Rozy was bisexual, strongly prefrenced to girls, and this was just her type. The redhead looked her up and down, blushed and smiled. "H-hi. I'm Emmalyn, Emma for short. Um, and you?"
"I'm Rozy! Haha, let me get a snack and we can chat." Emma nodded, sitting on the couch. Rozy brought a whole box of doughnuts, a snack for her, and ate them, enticingly. They made small talk, and when Rozy was done munching, she rubbed her belly, practically drooling over her. "Mmmm. I'm so ful-" Rozy began, before Emma scooched right up to her, and (very fowardly) begun rubbing Rozy's plump belly. Rozy blushed, and didn't dare ask her to stop. Emma's gracefully finger traced every bloated roll, saying "Why, your not even half full. Here eat this..." She fed Rozy a jumbo cupcake, as she got on top of her, feeling her double chins ever so delicatly. "Mhmmmmm" Rozy moaned, in ecstacy. She turned over, offering her plump and juicy ass for Emma, who gladly obliged, kneading and rubbing and smacking it which made Rozy giggle and her butt jiggle. It was love at first sight. Emma was head over heals, as was Rozy. Emma would say, "I love my plump princess..." which made Rozy want to fatten up even more for Emma, anything for her happiness. Over the next few months, Emma fed her, more and more. She weighed...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rubie<3 (UN: 0sunshine0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2893444-Rozys-new-roomie-is-a-really-friendly-redh