*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/CX8MSD7WP-News-Report
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: A news report comes on about another of the transformed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

News Report

    by: Ryan
A special news report came on the television. The reporter was a man with light blonde hair and a suit.

“In Paris, a new instance of the Transformed has appeared: a woman with bat-like wings and horns has been found unconscious on a disused bridge. Due to the bridge being unstable, a helicopter is being called in to safely extract her. Where this strange phenomenon originates, and how it can be possible, is yet to be determined. Ah, here comes the helicopter now.”

Sure enough, a helicopter was flying towards the bridge. When it was above, a man was lowered down.

“We have been given permission to use the camera attached to the rescuers suit. We will now go live on that camera.”

A second screen appeared, showing a slow descent onto the bridge. The man approached the woman slowly, reaching out with a hand to check her pulse. His voice came over the radio.

“Pulse is steady. Though her skin is incredibly warm. Perhaps a fever. Start sending down the stretcher.”

He looked up to the helicopter briefly, seeing the stretcher being prepared. As he turned back, he was bowled over by the woman leaping on him. The feed cut for a moment, then his helmet (which had the camera on it, was knocked flying. It rolled a few times before coming to rest lying on its side, having a clear view of the horror as it unfolded. The winged woman had ripped off the helmet, and her lips were locked on his. But it wasn’t entirely “his” anymore, as his hair was growing out, as were a pair of horns similar to the woman’s. It was hard to see most of the transformation, but it was hard to miss when the two wings ripped themselves free of his top (which fell to the ground), or the huge breasts that grew out of his chest.

The new demon-like woman turned to the helicopter above, and snarled as she bent her knees and launched herself skywards. The formerly unconscious woman picked up the helmet that had been recording all of this, and spoke into the camera.

“You called us the Transformed. Lesser. You thought us little more than experiments. Well I shall not tolerate the work of Savlon Corporation anymore. Their base in Paris has twenty four hours to leave the city. Otherwise…”

She turns the helmet around, just as the helicopter falls into the river, leaving five winged demon-like women to fly down and land, before bowing.

“24 hours. Do not forget. Now I speak to the transformed. Paris is our city. If any should bar you, or impede you, they will answer to me. You will have sanctuary here where you had none before. Savlon Corporation will be out of this city by 8pm tomorrow, so you will have nothing to fear from this city. Any who wish to join are welcome, but any action against me or the transformed will result in… consequences.”

She lifts the helmet above her head, and smashes it on the ground, ending the connection.

You have the following choices:

1. You are kidnapped by Savlor Corporation

*Noteb*
2. You decide to go to Paris

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/CX8MSD7WP-News-Report