*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She get depressed
  2. Penny Proud
  3. focus on the girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858974-The-Proud-Family-Weight-Gain/cid/1310197-She-get-depressed
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1858974
a weight gain on the characters from The Proud Family Cartoon
This choice: She get depressed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She get depressed

    by: Unknown
It was a rainy day and Penny was bored and depressed. She had nothing fun to do at home. Every other kids was inside their home as well because of the bad weather.

"Yeah, a really boring day indeed, nothing fun to do and no one to meet outside." Penny said.

Suddenly after some minutes her belly growled of obvious hunger. Now Penny was really hungry and wanted to eat.

"Uurrgghh" Penny moaned. "I'm really hungry. "I better find something good to eat."

So Penny went downstairs to the kitchen to find something delicious to eat. She checks the fridge and found some waffles and started to eat. While she was eating her belly and butt started to become softer grow a little. Her chin became softer but hasn't developed a double chin yet. A half hour after the waffles her belly rumbled again for some reason meaning that Penny is still hungry.

"What?!" I'm still hungry again?!" But i have already ate some waffles."

The belly still rumbled of hunger. Penny gave up

"Aaww!" Fine."

So she checked the fridge again to find another meal to eat.
What did she find in the fridge?

You have the following choices:

1. Chocolate cake

*Noteb*
2. Pancakes

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Cornelius slate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858974-The-Proud-Family-Weight-Gain/cid/1310197-She-get-depressed