*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340511-Your-family
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
This choice: Characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Your family

    by: Yote
Father
Name: Jonathan Meade
An adventurer and hero of great renown, he single handedly rebuilt the fortunes of your family. Even after marrying he refused to settle down and continued to travel. He was forced to return home for good to look after his children after your mother walked out on him.
Has a deeply held belief that all wizards are deranged perverts, and worked hard to hide your existence from the Study of Magic, wishing for you to grow up as a great adventurer like himself. He was partly successfully - you enroll at the relatively late age of 15 and eventually feel compelled to leave wizardry behind and follow in his footsteps.

Mother?
Name: Unknown
Left when you were just three. Your have only scraps of memory of her and couldn't even say for certain what race she was. Your father is notably tight-lipped on the matter.
The exact reasons of her departure, unknown to you, is that the revelation of your sorcerous ability at a young age (and thus the fact that you were your father's seventh son) revealed your father's numerous infidelities.

Brother
Name:

Sister
Name: Lia Meade
Three years younger than you. Lives her life at the bare-faced thief end of the dashing rogue spectrum.
Grows up, and indeed out, significantly during your time at College, and by the time of your escape she has become a startlingly attractive young woman and catburgler. She closely resembles your elven grandmother, namely the large breasts and golden-blonde hair.

Grandmother
Name: Earwen
An elf. Your paternal grandmother. And your great aunt. And your great great grandmother. And your great great great great great grandmother. Among many others.
A rather strange and promiscuous elf, she has a curious tendency to drop in on the Meade family line every few decades to reminisce and reproduce. She usually has the decency to skip a generation. Usually.
As an elf she can appear however she likes, but tends towards voluptuous blondes.
A few thousand years older than you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Other

2. List of things I'm stealing ideas from

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340511-Your-family