*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/2131970-Rule-Rewind-time-to-first-year-with-my-memories
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Rule Rewind time to first year with my memories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rule: Rewind time to first year with my memories

    by: spike111
Harry suddenly had a brilliant idea, maybe he could use the book to send himself back in time with his memories to change how things were. If he went back he could change things, like capturing Wormtail in third year early and proving Sirius's innocents, and saving Cedric in the grave yard. But why stop there if he went back further he could make connections with more people in the school. His trial at the end of the summer showed him that it doesn't matter who you are but what connections you have. Besides maybe having more friends than just Ron and Hermione would be good. Ron's betrayal in fourth year still stung despite Harry saying he forgave him and Hermione was still a little too focused on school rather than real life, though she was getting better.

With this in mind Harry wrote, Rule 1: Harry Potter travels back in time to the morning of his first day of Hogwarts in his first year.

As soon as he finished writing Harry suddenly blacked out. Groggily waking up the world was blurry, fumbling for his glasses Harry found that he seemed to had to reach further than usual. Finally getting his glasses and putting them on Harry was shocked to see that he was smaller, like he was eleven years old again.

"Dear Merlin, it actually worked." Harry whispered in wonder. Quickly searching around himself Harry realized that is was still quite early in the morning, but more importantly the book was not with him. Freaking out that someone may have taken in while he was asleep Harry quickly looked around the room to try to see where it might be.

"Okay Harry calm down and think this through where could it have gone," Harry muttered to himself, taking a breath Harry thought it through. "Wait could it still be in the chamber? If I am back in the past, it would make sense that it is there again." Having calmed down Harry decided what to do now.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spike111 (UN: spike111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/2131970-Rule-Rewind-time-to-first-year-with-my-memories