*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luna
  2. Leo
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863407-Yu-gi-oh-Body-Swap/cid/1396085-Luna
by WRN
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1863407
What title says. 40-160 or 60-240 GPs for real chapters.
This choice: Luna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Luna

    by: samvol
It was a seemingly peaceful and ordinary day in New Domino City, and the young twins, Leo and Luna were currently walking on their way to Yusei, Jack, and Crow's garage. As they did, Leo noticed something on the ground nearby, and stepped over to check it out. "Hey Luna, check this out." he said as he picked it, which was apparently a card.

"A card? What is it?" Luna asked.

"Weird... Its completely blank. No picture, name or text." Leo said as he looked at it.

"Well, its green, so I guess that means its a spell card." Luna said.

"I guess." Leo said, then handed it to his sister. "Hey, does it have a spirit?"

"Well, usually only monster cards do, but no, it does." she said as she took it from her brother and looked over the card. Suddenly, the card began to glow, and then emitted a bright light that engulfed the two.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samvol (UN: samvol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WRN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863407-Yu-gi-oh-Body-Swap/cid/1396085-Luna