*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Scenario
  2. ... And So It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1332851-My-Scenario
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1863553
A witch turns everyone into their costumes. You are Dr. Hypno, PhD, MD, MC, TF, TG
This choice: My Scenario  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My Scenario

    by: sharpshooter
You sat on a bench near the females changing room, waiting patiently for Laura, Claire and Juno to emerge. Fortunately you were still able to recognize them when they did. Claire was dressed in a furry bikini, furry stockings, paws on her hands and feet, dog ears on her head, a tail coming out of the back of the bikini bottoms, and last but not least, a thick leather collar with a leash and tag that read 'Claire' attached to it.

"What are you supposed to be?" you ask

"I'm a sexy doggy." replied Claire

You still had to wait for Laura and Juno, so you were surprised when instead of sitting next to you, she knelt on the floor and put the owner end of her leash in your hand.

"You get to be my master." said Claire

You didn't have a problem with that.

Next to appear was Juno. She was wearing yellow high heels and stockings, a yellow miniskirt with a pikachu tail shooting up from the back, a yellow crop top, yellow fingerless gloves and pikachu ears. She had also painted red circles on her cheeks and a black spot on the tip of her nose. In addition, she held a pokeball in her hand.

"I'm guessing you're supposed to be a pikachu." you say

"Close. I'm a Pikagirl." replied Juno

She held out her hand with the pokeball in it.

"You're giving me a pokeball?" you ask

"This isn't just a pokeball. It's my pokeball. You are going to be my pokemon trainer." said Juno

You accept the pokeball and clip it to your belt. You sigh when Juno also kneels at your feet.

Finally Laura appeared from the changing room. Her hair was in a long braid that fell down her back. She wore a brown and gold metal bikini with maroon cloth draping down from the bottoms at the front and back. She wore brown high heeled boots, a metal band on her left bicep, and a metal bracer on her right forearm. Last but far from least, she wore a gold metal collar around her neck with several feet of thick chain falling down the front. She was a Princess Leia Slavegirl. She walked up to you and put the end of the chain in your free hand.

"You've captured the princess. Now what are you going to do with her?" she asked seductively

If you didn't know better, you would think all three of them were coming on to you.

"Come on, the party's going to start soon." you say

You led them into the party room, where the Mayor was just getting ready to give her opening speech in what appeared to be a very good witch costume.

"Hello and welcome to this year's Halloween Party. Tonight, I have an extra special treat for you. By my power and the power of my bloodline, I declare that everyone in this town shall become their costume. So mote it be!" she cried out

There was a blinding flash, and everything went dark. You awoke to a warm, wet sensation on your face. You opened your eyes to find Claire licking your face. But she looked different. Her human ears had disappeared and now her dog ears seemed alive. She still had the dog collar around her neck, but the leash was slack without anyone pulling on it. Her torso was naked, but she still had her paws on feet and hands. Her forearms and lower legs had a thin layer of fur that disappeared as it got further from the paws. Behind her you could see a furry tail wagging back and forth. You sat up, causing Claire to smile. What surprised you was when she pressed her lips to yours and put her tongue in your mouth. That caught you totally off guard. It went on for a moment before you broke off.

"Claire, where's Juno?" you ask

"She is in her pokeball, Master."

You turn around and see Laura kneeling a few feet away from you. She didn't appear to have changed.

"What happened?" you ask

"The Mayor cast a spell that turned everyone into their costumes, Master." explained Laura

"But you didn't turn into Princess Leia." you say

"I dressed as a slavegirl. Now that is what I am. I am your willing, devoted slavegirl, Master." she said

"Okay, so you were a slavegirl, Claire was a sexy dog, and Juno was..." you remember the pokeball Juno gave you earlier

You retrieve the pokeball from your belt. It is metal now and has more weight. You throw it up in the air and it releases its prisoner onto the ground in front of you. Juno appeared to have changed the most noticeably. Her skin was now yellow. She still wore the yellow high heels, but they seemed to have fused to her feet. She was otherwise naked, with her pussy and nipples on full display. She had a pikachu tail shooting up behind her, though now it seemed real. She still had the red on her cheeks and black on her nose, but now her lips were bright red and she appeared to have excessive amounts of black eye makeup on. She still had long blonde hair and green eyes, but there were two pikachu ears coming out of the hair.

"Pika!" she cried and leaped on top of you

It still took you by surprise when she started kissing you and grinding her bare crotch against your clothed one. This went on for a few moments until you started to sit up and Juno reluctantly climbed off you. You turned to Laura.

"Okay I get what's happening with Claire, but what's gotten into Juno?" you ask

As if to answer, Juno chirped,

"Slut slut pikaslut."

Then it clicked in your head. Juno's costume must have been provocative enough to be considered a Pikachu-slut instead of a regular Pikachu-girl.

You look around the room before looking back at your new pets. What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sharpshooter (UN: kitsune53 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sharpshooter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863553-On-This-Hallowed-Eve/cid/1332851-My-Scenario