*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The bodies leave with their heads
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/1381920-The-bodies-leave-with-their-heads
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1864344
Bodies have a life of their own and decide to rebel against their heads
This choice: The bodies leave with their heads  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The bodies leave with their heads

    by: Gavalar
You were so confused. Just a few minutes ago, everything was normal and now you were just a bodiless head sitting on a table. You and your friends were scared and helpless. There was no way to fight back. You observed the room to see that the bodies were grabbing their things and getting ready to leave. Mikki's head was starting to cry as her body swept her up and held her under her arm. Just as Mikki's body started walking away, your body picked you up and ran to catch up with her. Your vision became a little distorted as you were swung from left to right as your body ran.
Once you were outside, you looked over to see that Mikki's head was still crying. "Mikki, listen to me. We're going to be ok. I'm sure we can figure this out somehow." You tell her, trying to comfort her. You didn't really believe in what you just said though. "Gavin, I'm so scared. I want my body back!" She says through tears." As you come close to a road, you both spot someone at the other side of the road who still had a body, though it didn't look like his own. His skinny, acne covered head was on top of the body of a security guard from one of the clubs nearby. "Help! Please help us!" Mikki yells desperately at the man. The man goes to help you but stops as he thinks that it may happen to him if he tries to interfere. As the man thinks about what to do, your bodies start running away.
Once your bodies got a few streets away, they stopped. Mikki's body then storms over to a nearby bin at the side of a bar and throws her head inside. "Mikki! what are you doing!? Bring her ba...." you shout in protest before being interupted by Mikki's body picking you up by your hair. She takes out her phone and types. "Shut up, or it'll be you next time. If your a good boy, you may even get to play later" she tells you before handing you back to your body. You could still hear Mikki's head inside the bin.
Your body then unexpectedly sat you down on a nearby ledge and then walked up to Mikki's body. He was making hand gestures to her. She then started making similar gestures back. Were they having a telepathic argument or something? you weren't sure, but it didn't last long before your body came back and picked you up and you they started walking again. It looks like they are heading for Mikki's house.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/1381920-The-bodies-leave-with-their-heads