*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/2755638-notices-that-you-violated-his-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1864344
Bodies have a life of their own and decide to rebel against their heads
This choice: notices that you violated his body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

notices that you violated his body

    by: Duke00
"It's not what it looks like," you said.

You expected Shaun to be pissed at you but instead he puts his hand on your shoulder and said something surprising.

"Called it!" he said, "I made you turned on with my sexy body!"

"Oh shut up!" you said.

"Let's see if you can contest," Shaun said as he only took a peek, "Hmm, seems average but has high tolerance in most cases of sex. Probably gained it's endurance through Mikki. This body will tire out once it deals with the really extreme stuff but can get used to it. The size is decent but not for the most picky of girls unless they are open to it and..."

"What the hell are you talking about?" you said.

"I'm trying to judge your body and it's okay for the most part. Not as good as mine though," Shaun said.

"Oh fuck you!" you said as you walked pass the guy.

You tried to find Mikki and saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duke00 (UN: duke00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/2755638-notices-that-you-violated-his-body