*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/FVC7ZSL8M-A-headless-body-comes-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1864344
Bodies have a life of their own and decide to rebel against their heads
This choice: A headless body comes in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A headless body comes in

    by: GingerHorse
The bathrooms lock appeared not to be that strong, turning to the now jiggling door, Gavin quickly scooped up Shaun's clothes and hid in a stall. From the crack in the stall door he watched as a headless male body had forced it's way in, it stopped at the mirror. Slowly raising a hand to it's flat smooth skin covered stump. It began to rub it gently, causing a large bulge to form in its pants.
Gavin held his breathe as this was happening, though it may have had no ears he wasn't going to risk grabbing the body's attention out of fear it might try to take him off his newly aroused body. The throbbing shaft kept trying to distract him. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and uncovered his mouth so he could stroke Shaun's massive cock. It caused him to moan louder than he expected.
Suddenly a knock came from his stalls door, then it began to jiggle. This whole bathroom must have had bad locks because the stall doors lock disengaged and soon the headless body was standing right in front of him...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It was your own headless body, he was horny

*Noteb*
2. It was your friend Kyle's body

*Noteb*
3. It was your friend Martyn's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GingerHorse (UN: jeffbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/FVC7ZSL8M-A-headless-body-comes-in