*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349244-2-weeks-later
by User
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1865519
Niall, louis, zayn, harry and liam grow in one direction. FATTER.
This choice: 2 weeks later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

2 weeks later

    by: Chordjones
Niall and Harry had been eating non stop over the two weeks. They were both determined to gain as much weight as possible! Harry's new size was large tshirts and size 34 jeans! Niall was also on large tshirts and had size 36 jeans, although they were getting tighter than harry's. Louis, Liam and Zayn still don't know that Harry and Niall are going out but they have noticed they are gaining weight!

'Woah, Harry, Niall! Slow down this isn't a competition!' Louis said as they were eating that night.

'Sorry Louis guess we're just hungry' said Harry

'Well you two seem to always be hungry now a days!' said Liam jokingly

'No but seriously you guys! You're both putting on loads of weight!' said Zayn cautiously

'Well we have 6 months off of the whole pop star thing so why not let go a little?' said Niall, embarrassed that the boys cared so much.

'I guess, but dont let go to much! You'll never get your abs back at this rate!' laughed Liam

They all laughed and continued eating... That night Harry and Niall decided to weigh themselves again, Harry was up from 160 to 175! Niall was considerably more at 187 pounds!

Harry examined Niall's beautiful new body, his belly was perfect, he had a large belly which was hard from their most recent stuffing but also soft like a teddy bear. It stuck out about 5 or 6 inches from his boxers! His moobs were getting bigger, they could probably fill an A cup bra now! Niall's love handles stuck out considerably from his sides, Harry loved them as he liked to hold onto them while they had sex. But the best thing about Niall's weight gain was his ass! His ass measured 42 inches around and stuck out like two melons! He had the perfect bubble butt! His ass filled up everything he wore and constantly broke all his clothes! Harry then looked at himself in the full length mirror in the bathroom, his belly was sticking out a good 4 inches from his boxers! Harry's moobs werent growing as fast as Niall's but they definitely weren't pecs anymore! Harry's love handles stuck out even further than Niall's creating a perfect muffin top which Niall picked constantly! Harry's butt stuck out a considerable amount, he always seemed to bump into things because of it!

Harry and Niall looked at each other longingly and started making out, as usual they moved to the bed and had sex for hours an hours!

The next morning...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chordjones (UN: cjwg123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
User has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1865519-One-direction-weight-gain/cid/1349244-2-weeks-later