*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The next morning
  2. Tsunade
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2071801-The-next-morning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1868227
Naruto gets turned into a female character in various situations. 150 GP per chapter.
This choice: The next morning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The next morning

    by: Writer101

When Naruto woke up he groggily opened his eyes and noticed that he was in a room on a bed with he covers pulled over him. He moved the covers off of his and slowly stretched on his place on the bed and when he did he noticed that his chest seemed to…bounce for some weird reason. Naruto wondered why he felt that and looked down and could only stare at what he saw. He had breasts on his chest.

As if he needed to confirm the changes he slowly brought 'his' hand down to her crotch and placed 'his' hand down where his penis should've been. His male genitalia was gone and his hand instead collided with what only could've been a female's garden.

He quickly looked around the room and saw a mirror. He quickly jumped off of the bed and ran to the mirror, ignoring the jiggling of his new large bust and rear. When he looked in the mirror he gasped at what, or rather who he saw in the mirror.

You have the following choices:

1. Female version of himself

2. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer101 (UN: writer202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2071801-The-next-morning