*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female version of himself
  2. The next morning
  3. Tsunade
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2072100-Female-version-of-himself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1868227
Naruto gets turned into a female character in various situations. 150 GP per chapter.
This choice: Female version of himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Female version of himself

    by: Writer101
Naruto could only stare at the young woman in the mirror was undoubtedly a female version of himself or rather herself.

Her blonde hair had grown longer and was now down to just above her butt. In the mirror she saw that she now had a cute heart-shaped face and big blue beautiful eyes. She had a cute button nose and nice full lips. She still had her whisker marks, but they added to her cuteness.

She large cantaloupe-sized breasts that she guessed were about a D-cup. They jutted out in a slightly tear dropped perkiness, the wonderfully squeezable flesh possessing the same perfect silky smoothness of the rest of her tanned-just-enough skin. She had a smooth flat stomach ad a curvy hourglass figure that led down to a large tight sexy butt, and smooth thick thighs and sexy legs.

"How?" She gasped, wondering how she change into this blonde bombshell.

"Because of the Jutsu that I used to change your body," a familiar voice said, getting his attention. Naruto quickly turned around and was surprised by who he saw.

(Who was it?)

You have the following choices:

1. Tsunade

2. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer101 (UN: writer202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2072100-Female-version-of-himself