*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873397-The-Giantess-School/cid/2136553-You-can-wait-but-she-cant
by tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1873397
You have been enrolled to a school for giantess's. Please help out and make additions!
This choice: Be safe, wait it out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You can wait, but she can't

    by: Reborner
As you're waiting, a gale suddenly hits you hard and sends you into the giant's panties. Recovering from the hit, you immediately recoil from the stench from the girl's SBD, before you feel your surroundings move, indicating your captor is quickly moving. The question is where?

**************************************************************************** **************************************************************

Melody Jones was rubbing her uncovered belly, gas at her back door and feeling hungry, when she felt something small go into her butt crack. Thinking it was dust or something of the like, she paid it no mind. Another reason why she couldn't check on it was the fact she needed to fart, so Melody let a SBD out. "Why do I get hungry when I'm gassy," she thought to herself as she got up and headed to the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, she sees herself in the mirror. The blonde was wearing red rimmed glasses, glossy lipstick, a dark pink shirt with a cat head shaped cleavage window, beige sandals, white mini skirt, and a matching set of neon green panties and bra. Holding her double F boobs, and checking out her wide hips, wider than her shoulders, and a massive rump, peeking under skirt, she ponders: "I won't get a lover, if people found out that I get serious gas from virtually anything. Speaking of, I feel completely starved, so what should I get to eat?," A loud, damp fart erupts from her ass, shifting her blue eyes to it and then to a stall, before heading there. After closing the door before her, she pulls down her panties and sits on the toilet, before releasing her farts and poop into it.

**************************************************************************** ***************************************************************

Light enters your world as the girl drops her panties, blinding you for a moment. After recovering, you run a good distance and turn to see who you were stuck with. You were impressed by the blonde bombshell, but after being blast twice by her farts, having yourself in the ladies' room, and hearing what she was putting in the toilet, you weren't quite fond of letting yourself of being found. A cramp goes through the giantess's belly, causing her lean forward and release a large stream of feces into the can. Does she see you?

You have the following choices:

1. She sees you

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't see you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873397-The-Giantess-School/cid/2136553-You-can-wait-but-she-cant