*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You live on a horse farm
  2. Where Are You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875455-Nothing-But-Horses-and-Vore/cid/1865769-You-live-on-a-horse-farm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1875455
Nothing but horses in this one. Everything goes as long as it is horse related.
This choice: You live on a horse farm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You live on a horse farm

    by: Unknown
See the following scenarios for reference-



You're 38. You've owned a fairly successful farm all your life, and it's beginning to get monotonous. What can you do to spice things up?


You're 25. You've recently taken control of a ranch that's been handed down through the family for decades. The way it is, it's declining rapidly, and the hope is that you'll drive it into a new direction. Will your new perspective on how things should be run be a success?


You're 19. You're staying and interning at a large farm over the summer for experience and college credit. You thought it'd be fairly easy, but you weren't used to the amount of manual labor you had to do, and they seemed to be asking you to do harder, sketchier and more disgusting things with every passing day. How will you make it through the summer?


You're 15. You're staying at your grandparent's farm for a week. You've always loved horses, but you've lived in the big city all your life and haven't gotten many opportunities to interact with them. When you learn that your grandparents actually own a draft horse for things like pulling plows, your heart leaps at the opportunity. Will you be able to fulfill some of your deepest wishes?


You're 11. You live at your parent's ranch. It's summer vacation, and you have nothing but time. Unfortunately, all your friends are miles away, and you don't have cable, so all you can really do is play with the animals. Fortunately for you, your parents have recently bought some horses, which have always been your favorite animals. Will these new additions be the key to enjoying your vacation?



With those scenarios in mind, how old will you be?

You have the following choices:

1. 38

2. 25

3. 19

4. 15

5. 11

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875455-Nothing-But-Horses-and-Vore/cid/1865769-You-live-on-a-horse-farm