*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 5'0"
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1369056-50
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876618
At the annual 2 month fair, you begin to shrink.
This choice: 5'0"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

5'0"

    by: None
I was a mere 5 feet tall!! I had lost half a foot. But I didn't necessarily find out right away. As I reached for a towel, I thought to myself "Wow, these are kind of heavy..." I quickly dried myself off, and went to brush my teeth. "Jeez, this sink is sorta high up. Poor little Rachel probably needs to use a foot stool. I then put on my dress and walked over to Megan. "Hey, Megan, I'm outta the shower... These beds are high up, aren't they?"
"Hmm? Oh, you're done? Ok, I'll go take my shower. Ask Sierra and Rach what they wanna do later today." We were both in for a surprise when Megan stood up, towering me. "What the... You're so... Small..."
"Wow, that power nap of yours must have really made you grow! You're probably 6 foot something! This must be how Sierra and Rachel feel around us!"
"Uhh, Jess... I didn't grow. Everything for me is the same. I think you shrunk."
"There's no way! My dress fits me perfectly fine!" I exclaimed, not wanting to admit it.
"Then go over to your luggage and pull more clothes out and try them on."
"Ok. But I'm telling you, they're gonna fit me fine." I go over and pull a shirt out. As soon as I do, the shirt seem twice as large as I remembered it to be. "Uhhh... what?"
"I told you, you shrunk!" You must be shorter than Sierra. Go to her room and see how tall you are. I'm gonna take a shower."
"Ok, if anything happens text me, and I'll text you." I told her. I go down the hall 4 rooms, and knock on the door. Sierra opens the door, and is approximately 2 or 3 inches taller than me. "Oh my goodness... I shrunk so much! I feel so little!"
"What happened Jess?! I'm actually taller than you!"
"I know! I somehow managed to shrink! I don't know how this possibly could've happened... I feel so tiny now!" I said. I heard Rachel's heels becoming louder as I deduced that she was approaching to see what was going on. Boy, was I in for a surprise when I saw her in her 4 inch heels, making her as tall as Sierra.
"Wow! Jess! You're so little now!" After abour 5 minutes of nonstop questions making me feel shorter and shorter with each lne, Rachel fianlly said "One second, let me take off my heels." Luckily, I had managed to stay taller than her. "Aww, I'm still the shortest. How tall are you now, anyways?" She said, while her, Sierra, and I stood side-by-side trying to found out.
"Hmm, good question... I would have to guess maybe about... uh 5 feet even?" I said while looking left and right repeatedly.
"That's sounds about right! Sorry, Rach, you're still the only legal midget out of us 4." Sierra said, making me feel a little better somehow.
"Ha, good one. You know I'm slowly growing... slowly. I might even be taller than you one day, Sierra. And of course if you either A.) Stay that small, or B.) Shrink more, I might pass you too, Jess!"
"Hahaha don't get your hopes up!" I said, laughing. I was actually afraid of all three things she just had said; Staying this small, her actually passing me in height, and shrinking even more somehow.
10 minutes later, I suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Megan which had read "OMG! I have two pieces of news you might or might not like. 1. Charlotte is here..." Charlotte is our friend who is a soccer freak. She's 6'2", blonde, and has a crazy nice body, and despite her height, always wears heels. ..." and 2. I think the exact opposite of what happened to you happened to me! I grew and I must be at least 5'11"! All my clothes are super small on me!" At first I was excited about the Charlotte being here thing, and didn't believe her about growing. Then, I realized that Charlotte is going to make so much fun of me for shrinking somehow. Also, Meg sent me a picture of her wearing one of her dresses.
"Hah... just what I needed... Megan grew to about 6 feet tall, and Charlotte is here... Meg just sent me a text." We all just laughed.
Rachel was putting on her heels again, and Sierra was putting on make up when someone knocked on the door about 10 seconds later "I got it." I said as I opened the door. When I opened it, I was shocked to find the giantess who just happened to be Megan. As I looked straight up, I couldn't help but let my jaw drop. "Jess...? You look half as big as you did before! I feel like I'm 7 feet tall!" She said as she walked in.
"You might as well be in those 6 inch heels!" I exclaimed. Her heels fit her perfectly, and it honestly seems like the only part effected was her legs, and her torso slightly. "How do they possibly still fit you?!"
"Well, I think my legs grew like 5 inches, and my torso just one because all my shirts and shoes fit fine. But? All my skirts and dresses are too small!" This was true, she was wearing a pink dress which would normally go up to her knees, but know they hardly cover get thighs with out her having to keep pushing it down.
I moved aside, creating space for her to get in while saying "Try not to step on me on your way in." She just laughed and stated down at my.
"Wow, I feel like your girls' mother when I'm this tall! You guys seem so little. Especially you, Jess!"
"Why me?!" I asked.
"Because I'm so used to slightly looking up at you, but not I'm can get on my knees and we'll almost be eye level. My legs are like half your size. You remind me of a Barbie doll; so little and defenseless!" She walked in the bathroom where Sierra was. All I could hear was her boasting more about how tall she was. I sat down in a chair, and realized my feet weren't touching the ground. I looked down, and just let out a groan.
"That's so weird... You shrunk half a foot, and she grew half a foot... What have you guys done since you got here?" Rachel asked.
I thought about it for a minute and then said "Well I took a bath, and Meg a shower." I didn't even think about the bubbles. "She did take awfully long in her shower though..." It hit me then. "Hey, Megan?! Did you take a shower or a bath?!"
"She stuck her head out and said "Well I was going to take a shower, but I'm sure as hell am happy I opted with a bath!"
"Did you use bubbles??" I asked desperately.
"Why, yes. Yes, I did. Why?"
"Quick! What was the motto for the bubbles?!?"
"Uhm... I think something like 'It'll make you bigger than your greatest fears!' Because you know how I usually miss out on these because I'm scared, so I thought it would help! And it sure feels like it did."
"What're you possibly afraid of!? A daddy long legs? You grew half a foot and the majority of it went to your legs!" I yelled. I completely forgot to explain myself.
"Wait, why does it matter what the motto said?" Rachel intervened, obviously dying from curiosity.
"Oh! Um, right. Well I, too, took a bubble bath. Except I used a brand whose logo was 'Shrink all your troubles away' or something of the sorts. That must be it. If yours said it'll make you bigger..."
"I guess that would make sense... But who cares?! I'm nearly 6 feet tall barefoot!" There was a knock on the door, and Meg barely took two long strides with her ginormous legs and was at the door. "CHARLOTTE! AHHHH!!" Megan screamed at the tips of her lungs. They hugged each other and, because Char was also wearing heels, they were the same height. Me, completely forgetting about my shrunken stature, runs up and hugs her. She managed to pick me up with the slightest ease, bringing me up to her face, which seemed 2 feet away from mine, and said "Did you shrink?!? I thought that was like, sci-fi stuff? I didn't know you could actually shrink?" As she had me suspended in the air, I was kicking my feet, wanting to be put down. In all honesty, it was actually scary being held up about a foot in the air for so long.
"Yeah, I guess it is possible to shrink. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way..."
"Don't feel too bad." Charlotte said as she was placing me on the ground. "Apparently a lot of guys don't ask me out because I'm 6'2" and I always wear heels. It sucks that most of the guys are like 5'5". They're so tiny next to me, I feel like I could step on them. Now that you're not taller than the average guy, boys will be all over you."
"You really think so?" I asked. Megan then came to where Charlotte and I were. She stood next to me, revealing that her legs were about half my size. I put my arm around her (which happened to be her massive thighs. "Well, I guess there's not much we can do other than take a picture and laugh!" When we took the first picture (side by side), we then hugged each other while out bodies were facing each others' and I realised her boobs were right in my face. She was never known for having big boobs, but the were most definitely bigger than before.
"You're so little now!" Charlotte said, as if I didn't know. "I thin I finally found a nickname for you... Smurfette!"
"Smurfette?? But Rachael is little-er than me!" The word shorter jus didn't come to mind. Rachael then came out and stood next to me, revealing that she was taller. When I looked down, I found out that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She waswearing heels

*Noteb*
2. I shrunk down to 4'8

3. I shrunk down to 4'6

*Noteb*
4. She grew to 5'4

*Noteb*
5. She grew to 5'2, and I shrunk down to 4'8

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1369056-50