*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878102-Legend-of-Zelda-Girls-Age-Regression/cid/1379648-Bottle-Of-Rejuvenation
by Kyoko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1878102
The girls from Zelda OOT are about to get a whole lot smaller and a whole lot cuter.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bottle Of Rejuvenation

    by: Kyoko
"CUCCO! CUCCO! CUUUUUCCOOOOOO!"

Malon began her day, just like any day, with the cuccos waking her up at the break of dawn. It was a bright, beautiful April morning. Malon sat up and rubbed her eyes. Lately she'd been suffering from a lack of sleep due to Ingo's unfair working hours. The tired ranch girl scuttled out of her bed and stepped over to her dresser.

"Now what should I wear today?...". Malon asked herself. She opened the middle draw and dug through her clothes. Most of her dresses were from when she was a child, and while she didn't ever where them, she would rather not throw them out. This did make it a little difficult to navigate her draws though. Malon continued to dig through her dresser until she found one of her favorite outfits. "I guess I could just wear my nice dress today.

Malon walked over to mirror in the bathroom and began changing. She slipped off her night garments and stepped into her white dress. Once she finished dressing herself, Malon switched her focus on her hair. She spent a good amount of time combing it down desperately trying to do away with her bed head.

"I guess I look alright." Malon told herself once she finished fiddling with her hair. "But I swear, If Ingo makes me clean up the horse stables today, I'm going to lose it. I've already lost enough of my clothes because of the scumbag and his chores."

*This day started out like many other days for Malon. During this time she was 19. Even though she was technically an adult, she still had to listen to the boss (AKA Ingo). It had been a little more than two years since the hero of time had slain Ganondorf and saved Hyrule. It was a same that Link had to leave. He was pretty good looking. Hyrule is in a peaceful state and has recovered from Ganondorf. Malon is still doing what she's always been doing. Working on the ranch and farm. Even though she had spent the better half of her years working in the ranch, she still had to take orders from Ingo and Talon. It is because of this that Malon usually gets stuck with the worst jobs. She has always hated this. It doesn't make a difference to Ingo and Talon that she's an adult now. Malon is always getting stuck the same kinds of jobs that she'd been doing since she was like twelve. She hates being treated like a kid. Especially since she was easily the hardest worker on the ranch.*

"Malon, hurry up!" Ingo shouted through the wall. "There's work that needs to be done!"

"Yeah, I know!!!" Malon shouted back.

The young rancher slipped on her shoes and ran outside to start her morning chores.

You have the following choices:

1. She runs into Ingo

*Noteb*
2. Malon sees an old friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kyoko (UN: jadude14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kyoko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878102-Legend-of-Zelda-Girls-Age-Regression/cid/1379648-Bottle-Of-Rejuvenation