*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1375051-She-ignores-it-for-now-leaving-the-office-and-
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: She ignores it for now, leaving the office and taking some more samples with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She ignores it for now, leaving the office and ...

    by: Unknown
"See you... Urrrp tomorrow, Dani," Samantha groaned to her secretary, who could only stare (and lightly blush) back.

On her way out, Samantha had managed to carry six more boxes of the delectable food. Her clothes were a wreck; stained with the sauce and near-bursting. Her belly had finally freed itself of most of her shirt's buttons, and it hang heavily over her belt. Every tenth or so step, she stopped, ate an antacid, swallowed nearly whole a pork pie or some fries, then continued to her car. She was alone in the parking lot, and so she happily relieved any pressure she could, almost having a belching contest with herself!

Inside the car was another matter. The expensive leather seats were now covered in used food wrappers from previous nights, and even the steering wheel was stained with sauce. She plopped the boxes of food in the passenger seat, and only stopped eating long enough to drive.

As soon as she got home, another matter entirely arose: she'd finally eaten enough to be stuck between the driver's seat and the steering wheel! All that was left of the six boxes of food was her blubbery tummy and a carful of flatulence.

"MAID!" she shouted to one of her hired help, who nearly doubled over from the smell. "Help me out of here!"
Ten minutes and three maids later, Samantha was freed, and her belly was roaring.

"Call the URP mechanic, and get him to scoot back my seat again... And get the chef cooking as well!"

She paused. This wasn't... normal. She was blowing up like a goddamn balloon! And yet... the fact that this was a bad thing failed to grasp her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1375051-She-ignores-it-for-now-leaving-the-office-and-