*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Robin
  2. more
  3. More Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1739785-Robin
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878609
Girls get fat and gassy and slightly porky in more ways than one
This choice: Robin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Robin

    by: yyy24
Robin Taylor was having a generally mediocre day, It was the end of her latest shift at some mind numbing admin data entry position and her last day of the temp contract she was on for this role, she wouldn't really miss her co workers that much and by the time she'd start her new job in a few weeks she'd of most likely forgotten which names went on which faces, it was just how she did things. she wasn't anti social by any means but she wasn't the biggest fan of long term relationships, business, professional, friendly or otherwise, the reason for which was a lunar based problem that was once again on the rise. turning down invites for goodbye drinks with the few people she'd become somewhat attached to at her latest job she began to drive home.

Robin was a fairly attractive woman, she wasn't particularly tall but she wasn't that small, her colleagues would usually describe her on first impression as a bit of a wallflower, more attractive then she gave herself credit for and someone who could probably do very well for themselves if they stuck around and applied themselves a bit more. but Robin knew she could rarely have anything that lasted very long career or otherwise, she'd tried it before and her problem had put a stop to it, as she pulled up at her apartment and let herself in she could feel the rumblings of her usual problem surfacing.

she locked the door behind her, took the key for it and placed it in a safe with a timer, she then took another key out of her bedside cabinet and unlocked a room she hadn't been in for a while. as she opened the door she saw the mess she'd left behind before, the strewn food wrappers, the empty bottles, the spillages and stains. she used to clean up after he stints in here but she stopped bothering after a while. it just seemed pointless. instead she just kept it messy and barely furnished, there where blankets and a futon and cushions everywhere, some of which also seemed somewhat chewed on. wheeling in her rations for another 3 days and stripping down to just her panties she locked herself in her room and again put this key in another timed safe. she then laid down on her futon and opened a bag of chips and waited.

Robin had a strange problem that started once she hit puberty and came about every full moon, it was apparently hereditary in her family but had skipped her mother and grandmother and only managed to effect her, the only child of her mother and father, who had long since split up and stopped talking to her, every full moon for about 2 or more days she became a werepig. she spent that time with a ravenous hunger and unstoppable gluttonous appetite that essentially made her impossible to be around other people during that time. which is why she only worked temp and kept very little contact with other people.

as the sun set on her room and her stomach started to rumble Robin began to feel the change, her breasts began to swell as another pair grew in underneath them followed by a third set, her nose and ears began to tingle as her snout grew in and her ears flopped down to frame her face. her fingers merged into a set of 3 digits, two fingers and a thumb, while her feet turned into piggy trotters. as the hunger set in Robin knew the change was complete and dove hungrily into a box of cookies she'd been working on before hand.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yyy24 (UN: yyy24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878609-Piggy-Girls/cid/1739785-Robin